Your dream game?

Universe

A game that you have in your mind that you would absolutely love to play.

Mines definately a sim/shooter where you are a World War 2 soldier where you can actually relive the war online. Like that game that holds 200 players, you storm the beachs on D-Day but rather than the battle ending and heading to another map, you keep advancing by catching rides on jeeps and stuff.

What is yours?

i've always thought a game kinda like GTA, but where you can roam around a whole country, and where you start of like 14 years old and end the game liek 21 would be quality.

Something like this. But what Universe said would be cool too...a shooter with hundreds of online players.

Or...Madden 11 with controls that noobs couldn't play with. I hate how they make it easy for anyone to pick up and play.

A legitimate role playing NBA/College/High School basketball game.

Like imagine if Bioware (creators of RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Knights of the Old Republic, etc) and 2K teamed up. Living the life of a high school player, and you try to make it to a college team. You make your own choices that affect your future. You eventually get drafted into the NBA. You talk to your coaches, teammates, etc. You can visit the locker room, model your crib, etc. You can demand trades if you aren't happy, explore free agency, etc.

Of course, all of that with the most realistic gameplay possible in a video game, and an improved rating system where your improvement is strictly based on how you play (like you play good defense, your defensive rating increases slightly. You play bad D, your defensive rating decreases. None of that skill point BS where anyone can get 99s just by playing a lot.). That would be an awesome game IMO.

Edited by Poe
  • Like 2

I think a lot of developers have similar ideas, but you have a budget, and making a great game would not be realistic with the money they get. That bioware, basketball game would be sick, but there must be a reason it doesn't exist.

I think a lot of developers have similar ideas, but you have a budget, and making a great game would not be realistic with the money they get. That bioware, basketball game would be sick, but there must be a reason it doesn't exist.

The reason it doesn't exist, at least at that level of gameplay, is because the idea is brand new. The first single player career mode ever in a basketball game only started in around 2007 I think, with that PS2/PS3 only basketball game.

The reason Bioware and 2K have never teamed up could be for several reasons. One, they never even considered it. I'm probably the only one to ever even suggest it. Two, they may have some creative differences. And three, the budget verses popularity may not be enough. I doubt a basketball game would ever be as popular as some of the other Bioware games. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Still, I can dream, can't I? That's what this topic is about :P

...it wouldn't fit on a single disc lol

Mass Effect 2 is a two disk game.

well since you said dreamm game, mine would be a virtual reality sim game, where you can somehow feel/touch/taste the emotions of your fellow comrades. I would choose the life of hugh hefner

Realistically, I would love to see a very dark, cruel, zelda game. With the best graphics of the gen, great story line, over 100 hours of epicness. Superb voice acting, and very hard puzzles/combat/boss fights.

It would be the ultimate wrestling sim game where you have to create the best wrestling shows possible weekly..be able to use/manage any wrestling promotion and their wrestlers & legends, even a group of fantasy/celeb characters like Mario, Sonic, Gears of War dudes, Bruce Lee, LeBron James etc. I would do it so there's like a built in "brain" that programs the wrestlers to cut promos and do interviews, etc without you having to type it in yourself. Everything happens according to how you book the show and storylines.

Like say you had The Rock and HBK feuding over the WWE Title, obviously you'd want to have some opening segment between them, an interview or two with them between some matches throughout the show, and put em in some tag team main event to close out the show. How good the match is would depend on the skillset and logic of the wrestler, and especially morale. If a wrestler has high morale, they'll usually put on a good match...if it's low, they'll just "go through the motions" and put on a lazy performance which will be a factor in what your ratings will be. To see how well you did, you would go to the "web browser" in the menu and you would be on this wrestling site that'll have all sorts of updates including ratings and show reviews. Plus you can go on the "forum" and see what people are saying about your wrestlers and shows.

Plus you can just create your own promotion and improve it from the ground up. You can create title belts, arenas, wrestlers, entrances and special effects, vignettes, titantrons, import custom music through USB, possibilities would be endless.

...and it would run off of an external 1 TB hard drive for PS4/Xbox 720....because it would probably be like 100 GB BEFORE you start making stuff. .

I've dreamt this in my head for years as you can see. :lol: I need to run the video game industry or something.

A 4+ player co-op zombie survival game (not like left 4 dead). Like where you have a hideout, you have to break into stores to get food or else you die, similar to Dead Rising but 4 player co-op with looting and having a hideout. The object of the game is to fight the infection as long as you can.

Edited by Yugodamus

Jesus, some creative minds in here lol.

I want to see the day where a game company lets a regular person come up with an idea and then they make it happen. Too many games are the same exact thing now days. Halo was original, but now there are like 10 games that copied it, mostly every FPS is the same, GTA was original, and then people started copying it.