Nadal or Federer?

*Swish*

No I'm not joking. A lot of my friends and other people I talk to tell me Federer is still better then Nadal.

And I always get mad because it's not even true.

Nadal is way better right now and is the GOAT for me :D

Federer, at his peak, is unstoppable. Proof?: 16 Grand Slams, Career Grand Slam and a record of reaching the semi-finals or better of 23 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments over five and a half years from 2004 Wimbledon Championships – 2010 Australian Open. Nadal may be GOAT in terms of clay court, but any other court and he's not even close to Federer.

• 3 weeks later...

Nadal right now, and if injuries respect him, Nadal in the future. Nadal at his age has won two titles more than Federar did at the same age. Nadal is just missing a US Open title. He is already arguably the best player of all time on clay.

No I'm not joking. A lot of my friends and other people I talk to tell me Federer is still better then Nadal.

And I always get mad because it's not even true.

Nadal is way better right now and is the GOAT for me :D

You have got to be kidding me. I can name 3 players who have had a better career SO FAR than nadal. People forget the greats like Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras, and none other than Roger Federer. Nadal is one of the greatest on clay but is not dominant on any other surface. Federer is another level from Nadal. In his prime he was simply undefeatable, watching him was magic

Nadal is better. Nadal has pretty much always been able to beat Federer, old and injured or not. Nadal has a really annoying knee injury lately so he is under the radar, but when he gets healthy, he is going to be on track for a great career, possibly better than Federer. They both have unbelievable stamina, but Nadal takes more risks and is more energetic, where as Federer looks like he doesn't move throughout the whole match.

He is already a beast on clay, but through the years he has improved on grass and hard court, give him a year and he will be back on track.

Edited by SRV

You have got to be kidding me. I can name 3 players who have had a better career SO FAR than nadal. People forget the greats like Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras, and none other than Roger Federer. Nadal is one of the greatest on clay but is not dominant on any other surface. Federer is another level from Nadal. In his prime he was simply undefeatable, watching him was magic

its like when people say LeBron is the GOAT :)

but he isnt. and neither is Nadal. Just watch Federer bounce back at the US open. He defeated Djokovic recently soundly.

I know man I was joking. Nadal isnt the GOAT at all. you guys got to calm down

Do you even watch tennis? :rofl:

yeah used to watch it a lot now I just watch it occasionally