Joey Dorsey Staying With Toronto (For Now)

The Raptors had until yesterday at midnight to release Dorsey before his non-guaranteed contract became partially guaranteed. By not waiving him, Dorsey is now due $200,000 (give or take) by the Raptors and if he isn't waived before November 1st, his contract becomes fully guaranteed (minimum salary).

Not ground breaking news or anything, but considering there is very little to talk about in regards to the Raptors, I thought I would post this.

I saw him I think ONCE play with the Raptors haha he never had playing time. Now he's maybe going to play twice in the whole season now that Bosh left. Anyways, I think Colangelo should try to trade him or something because we don't need cheerleaders on the bench

He managed to crack the Rockets' rotation and fans were actually worried about going into a critical when Dorsey was 'injured'. This was just a week or two before he was traded to the Kings though (and then cut), but I can say with confidence that Joey can definitely play.