Sup OTR

Hayes1

Whats up OTR? I'm Gary from Gainesville FL, I'm 17 years old, I'mma laid back type of dude. Basketball is my life and I've been looking for a basketball forum and I so happen to come across OTR, and I have to say this site is awesome. so yea I'm done now. :glasses:

Thanks guys, i feel the love lol I'mma be active fo' show. Yeah, I use to be a Rockets fan (sorry bigdog17k :P lol) Until they traded Tracy Mcgrady (fav player) so since Mcgrady might go to the bulls i might have to become a bulls fan with my dad lol. It's like this where ever mcgrady goes I go, but that all changed when he went to the Knicks and no way in hell imma be a Knicks fan lol.

Thanks guys, i feel the love lol I'mma be active fo' show. Yeah, I use to be a Rockets fan (sorry bigdog17k :P lol) Until they traded Tracy Mcgrady (fav player) so since Mcgrady might go to the bulls i might have to become a bulls fan with my dad lol. It's like this where ever mcgrady goes I go, but that all changed when he went to the Knicks and no way in hell imma be a Knicks fan lol.

hey man welcome to OTR :)

you contradicted yourself on this post :)

No he didn't, he specifically stated that "all that changed" when he went to the Knicks.

Sorry Hayes, you'll have to excuse #1hustler. He says some very strange things.

yea, Dont think so lol. Where ever he goes I go, that was until he signed with the Knicks, and I would never be a knicks fan

Edited by Hayes1

Lol. Same here. Where ever Iverson goes that's my favorite team.

No he didn't, he specifically stated that "all that changed" when he went to the Knicks.

Sorry Hayes, you'll have to excuse #1hustler. He says some very strange things.

No he doesn't, hustler is cool. He's french canadian.

Welcome Hayes, hope you like it here. You are a good lad.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii172/richiescardz08/gatorsSuck.jpg

Welcome to the site.

lol Gators all day! You better believe we're going back to the title. Miami Sucks! <_<

Thanks guys, This site is awesome. Hope you guys have like a NBA 2k10 or 2k11 league or something like that too.