Suns To Let Lou Walk

Jammin

It doesn't appear as though free-agent big man Louis Amundson will return to the Suns for a third season.

"It's too bad Phoenix didn't value me enough to keep me around," Amundson said. "I felt like it was a great situation and I gave everything I have. It's a business and I'm trying to have a thick skin.

"I was always concerned (about the chances). Knowing they signed Hakim Warrick and Channing for that much money ($30 million over five years), that was not a good sign."

Amundson said that the Bobcats, Raptors and Warriors have shown interest in signing him.

"We're talking pretty seriously with a lot of teams," said Amundson's agent, Mark Bartelstein. "He's the best big on the market."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68388/20100727/suns_expected_to_let_amundson_walk/#ixzz0uvAAyfOE

Sad. He was a fan favourite and was a HUGE spark off the bench. Hope he goes to the Raptors cuz he's always fun to watch.