Need help finding this song

Nitro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHyGryHhUU

Anyone know what this songs is? The dude who supposedly made the video says it's Soutshide by Lil Keke but it isn't, and I've tried searching the lyrics and am coming up with NOTHING. Normally I would just use a youtube to mp3 converter but there's some audio of the highlights over the song in a good portion of the video.

Can anyone help?

Only help I can tell you is that my best guess that it's a Asher Roth as you can look at the tags of this youtube video and this guy tags asher roth on the video

Definitely not asher...

Do to the repeated lyrics I must say try searching ''Everyday Hustle,'' ''This is how we do,'' ''South-side,'' It might at least take a couple of tries or days to figure that song, best of luck if this doesn't help. Tried looking at the comments, at least one of the best things to look up that certain song you would like. I believe its like an mix-tape or remix not sure.

Do to the repeated lyrics I must say try searching ''Everyday Hustle,'' ''This is how we do,'' ''South-side,'' It might at least take a couple of tries or days to figure that song, best of luck if this doesn't help. Tried looking at the comments, at least one of the best things to look up that certain song you would like. I believe its like an mix-tape or remix not sure.

Tried for an hour last night searching the lyrics and could find NOTHING (except a Yahoo Answers page where some guy asked the same question and the guy responding gave the name of the wrong song).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHyGryHhUU

Anyone know what this songs is? The dude who supposedly made the video says it's Soutshide by Lil Keke but it isn't, and I've tried searching the lyrics and am coming up with NOTHING. Normally I would just use a youtube to mp3 converter but there's some audio of the highlights over the song in a good portion of the video.

Can anyone help?

IDK know who the hell this is but it aint Lil Keke.