VINTAGE Orlando T-Mac: Triple Double (2003)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9UROqDUEFA

Game Statline: 46pts (16-27 shooting), 13ast, 10reb, 2blk

2002-2003 Season Statline: 32.5PPG, 6.5RPG, 5.5APG, 45.7% FG, 38.6% 3PT, 79.3% FT, 1.7SPG

For any of ya'll that forgot, this is T-Mac when he was at his absolute peak. That season he led the league in scoring, became one of the only guards in NBA history with a PER of over 30 (I believe only Jordan and Wade have accomplished that), and overall just dominated. Of course as we all know he failed to get the Magic out of the 1st round (despite averaging 32/7/5 on 45% shooting in the playoffs), but this season he was absolutely unbelievable. For all the hype about the potential Durant and other young players in the league currently have, T-Mac truly had the talent and skill to be the GOAT. His game was almost as polished and well-rounded as Kobe's, but he had greater size and IMO athleticism (his first step was the best I have ever seen). Unfortunately his heart and body just wouldn't allow him to meet that potential. Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy the video.

PS- This came 2 days after he dropped 52pts on the Bulls.

Keeping the theme, here's is T-Mac's 62pt game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnWZ1T7Gk4s

That defense by Laetner at the 18 second mark is about as bad as you will ever see. Seriously, wtf is THAT? And at 2:08 is arguably the sickest pullup 3 ever.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

Keeping the theme, here's is T-Mac's 62pt game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnWZ1T7Gk4s

That defense by Laetner at the 18 second mark is about as bad as you will ever see. Seriously, wtf is THAT? And at 2:08 is arguably the sickest pullup 3 ever.

I wish I could see how he was fouled---aside from the first drive, the inbounds play (real, nice defense Laettner), and a slick reverse, everything is outside the paint. Then again, I don't know the nature of the fouls.

And like 12 points flat out shouldn't count. You shouldn't get credit for points when Christian Laettner is within 16 feet of you. It's just not right. I mean my goodness. 5 minutes of the clip are T-Mac doing his thing, and the rest is Christian Laettner needing Medicaid.

Edited by Erick Blasco

I mean my goodness. 5 minutes of the clip are T-Mac doing his thing, and the rest is Christian Laettner needing Medicaid.

:lol:

But yeah, the ridiculous thing about his 62pts was literally every field goal except 2-3 were jumpers, most of them really difficult attempts.