Tyreke Evans vs Russell Westbrook

JWaLL

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think Westbrook is the better player now but reke is going to be something special i a few years i mean kobe/lebron/jordan level

odd comparison reke is a sg and brook is a pg

Well Tyreke started off as a pg, and Westbrook isn't really a "true" pg, so I thought the comparison was do-able.

yea i more meant like maybe westbrook to rose or eric gordon to reke make more sense like that

Well Rose is better than Westbrook and Reke is better than Gordon so I didn't seen the point of those comparisons lol. ;)

Tryeke Evans. He's a much better scorer who's also more efficient from both the field and 3 (not saying he's a good 3pt shooter, but he's better than Westbrook). Evans is a legitimate go-to guy while Westbrook is more of a 2nd or 3rd option. That can be seen when you look at both player's stats in the clutch last year; Westbrook didn't score on volume and was inefficient as a scorer and playmaker. Evans was much more efficient, scored on higher volume and also handled the ball better. As for the other parts of their games, Westbrook is the better defender and maybe passer, while Evans is the better rebounder.

Give me Evans. Love his playing style, and think he's going to end up being a less talented hybrid of Wade and LeBron.

Tyreke Evans for both. I didnt hesitate even though it was a good question.

Tyreke is a better player because he proved it all along his rookie season while he was the leader of the Kings. Westbrook is an amazing player also but Kevin Durant is the leader of the OKC Thunders and Russel wasnt able to develop enough to become the leader of the Thunder. Leader is not the only thing we have to look to but Tyreke is a better player in my opinion

If the both players stay in their team they are playing with right now, Tyreke will have a better career because he will continue to be the leader while Westbrook is still behind Durant