Lakers close to signing Delonte West

Please please please get Delonte. I always thought he was a good player. Great shooter, great athleticism, decent defender, and he is very good at creating his own shot and shooting off the dribble. He would be a terrific addition to the bench.

Blake

West

Walton

Odom

Ratliff

What a bench!

• Owner

Please please please get Delonte. I always thought he was a good player. Great shooter, great athleticism, decent defender, and he is very good at creating his own shot and shooting off the dribble. He would be a terrific addition to the bench.

Blake

West

Walton

Odom

Ratliff

What a bench!

Walton probably isn't playing this upcoming season.

Ratliff (or Caracter), Odom, Barnes, West and Blake.

• Owner

I think so knowing we have 2 super-soldiers of our own.

That's actually a good point...but we also have a war vet (Phil) and a guy specialized in defeating super-soldiers (Artest). Feels good.

Gonna be even more wicked if Drew plays a full healthy season, because he's a 20/10 player any given night.

• Like 2

How credible is this source? I haven't heard reports about us signing Delonte anywhere else.

It's also contingent on us moving Sasha, which I wouldn't hold my breath on. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I question where Delonte is at mentally and if he is even suited to play a whole year of NBA basketball.

Edited by Artesticle
  • Like 1

• Owner

Not really a legit source as far as the author is concerned, but maybe he has one.

After all, the Lakers did offer for West. They were interested. You'd think they would go right after him once he's waived (or if he's waived).

All i know is i expect Kobe to have 6 rings and finally claim the crown of GOAT when the new season ends..

I would dare call a Lakers sweep on Miami with a team like that .. two of the top 3 perimeter defenders in the league in Matt Barnes and Artest. Not to Pau and Bynum in the paint .. how are teams going to score if the Lakers decided to run Kobe - Barnes - Artest - Pau - Bynum.

Seriously how do you score on that?

dont really see it happening.. it would be a great signing dont get me wrong.. but first they need to find someone who would be willing to take on sasha's contract and im not really sure who'd be dumb enough to do that. but if it happens the lakers would be an even better team if Delonte could get his life together.

All i know is i expect Kobe to have 6 rings and finally claim the crown of GOAT when the new season ends..

I would dare call a Lakers sweep on Miami with a team like that .. two of the top 3 perimeter defenders in the league in Matt Barnes and Artest. Not to Pau and Bynum in the paint .. how are teams going to score if the Lakers decided to run Kobe - Barnes - Artest - Pau - Bynum.

Seriously how do you score on that?

Is this a typo or....?