OTRBasketball T-Shirts?

Young&Reckless

I know most of you here don't know me but I am a graphics designer that is always interested in doing anything free to help a site. I haven't talked to Real Deal or any other staff member about this but the other day when I was checking out the shirts, I thought it was kind of lame and not most members or people from other sites would be not interested in buying the shirts. Thinking it is a total rip-off for a simple shirt. I was thinking if I could designs for T-Shirts here at OTR, it will maybe interest the members here into buying them. I could always do a certain theme for a shirt. Not only it will interest some people into buying them, but I believe it will help Real Deal to pay for the site and make his life on the internet a bit easier.

This is actually a pretty good idea if you think about, once you see a designed shirt, for lets say about $14 and you buy it. Later, if you believe it was a total rip-off it wasn't because your helping Real Deal pay for the site and your also being able to enjoy the shirt and also you think, you helped pay for the site.

I wanted to ask you guys if you like the idea, if do, I'll try to release a couple of shirts and see how it goes then. If it works out, I see it continuing. Thanks for reading, if this does workout like I said, I maybe will start doing request for a certain shirt you would like but you must know your gonna have to pay for them.

Edited by Young&Reckless

Don't waste your time deciding or thinking about that site, I promise you that it will be a waste of time. I'm not that great of an designer, Guru here is of course better than me and maybe as well some others. I myself have started graphics since I believe around the beginning of the 2009 NBA playoffs so I believe April. Now, it has been a year and a half since I been doing graphics. I have way much more to learn. I will promise you will get to see some of my work, but please do expect not so well.