Tips for passing drug test?

Nitro

lol i was jk reid don't hate me >=(

and tbh I really dc what this guy does with his life, and most of my posts in here have been a joke. But I reallly do hope you fail that drug test.

No need to be a prick man. Sure he's an idiot for smoking the weed when he knew he had the drug test but hoping for a future-jeopardizing failure is a little rough...

No need to be a prick man. Sure he's an idiot for smoking the weed when he knew he had the drug test but hoping for a future-jeopardizing failure is a little rough...

JMO. I worded that wrongly, however.. I wish for the best, but I wouldn't feel sorry for you at all if he fails it.

A couple in my city was killed just about a month ago because the wife was driving drunk, going like 85 mph in a 40 or something like that, and killed them both leaving behind 3 kids. I felt bad for the kids, and their family/friends who had to deal with their losses, but I don't feel bad for the situation, since it clearly could've been prevented.

Those 2 kinda tie together IMO.

JMO. I worded that wrongly, however.. I wish for the best, but I wouldn't feel sorry for you at all if he fails it.

A couple in my city was killed just about a month ago because the wife was driving drunk, going like 85 mph in a 40 or something like that, and killed them both leaving behind 3 kids. I felt bad for the kids, and their family/friends who had to deal with their losses, but I don't feel bad for the situation, since it clearly could've been prevented.

Those 2 kinda tie together IMO.

What is wrong with you? How could you not feel bad for that? Regardless of how the deaths occurred, they are still deaths that have an affect on many other people; friends, family etc. The fact that it doesn't even cross your mind because it resulted from a poor decision is inhumane.

Disagree completely. The husband was completely sober, but he still let the drive hit 85 at 3 AM, while driving I think 4x the legal limit. Like I said earlier, I feel bad for their kids who have to deal with it, and their friends and family, but it was a piss poor decision and they really should pay for endangering everyone on the road.

And I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Disagree completely. The husband was completely sober, but he still let the drive hit 85 at 3 AM, while driving I think 4x the legal limit. Like I said earlier, I feel bad for their kids who have to deal with it, and their friends and family, but it was a piss poor decision and they really should pay for endangering everyone on the road.

And I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I know you aren't the only one who thinks that, because the world is full of inhumane people. But to think someone should "pay" for a dumb decision by suffering death is horrible man. You probably think you're some perfect person who will never do something dumb in their life.

I know you aren't the only one who thinks that, because the world is full of inhumane people. But to think someone should "pay" for a dumb decision by suffering death is horrible man. You probably think you're some perfect person who will never do something dumb in their life.

So if I murdered your entire family, and everyone you knew, you'd just want me locked up for the rest of my life, right?

So if I murdered your entire family, and everyone you knew, you'd just want me locked up for the rest of my life, right?

LOL WOW... you really think those are the same? Intentional murder compared to a car accident that resulted in multiple deaths... clearly spending so much time around Pokemon cards has clouded your overall judgment of death.

LOL WOW... you really think those are the same? Intentional murder compared to a car accident that resulted in multiple deaths... clearly spending so much time around Pokemon cards has clouded your overall judgment of death.

That's so cool how you bring up something that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic!

And you said nobody should have to "pay" in terms of death, from someone's mistake. Maybe you should re-read your post, bub!

That's so cool how you bring up something that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic!

And you said nobody should have to "pay" in terms of death, from someone's mistake. Maybe you should re-read your post, bub!

Lol I don't get you man. All you do here is stir controversy with douchebag posts and insulting sarcasm. Round of applause for your success on that.

But actually no, both situations could've EASILY been avoided. You'll learn about conflict resolution some day!

A poor decision in which you are not innately causing intentional harm (and 99% of the time there are no repercussions) and calculated and premeditated murder are on completely separate worlds. You are fueling an idiotic viewpoint with more idiocy... Which makes sense, but that doesn't make it correct.

A poor decision in which you are not innately causing intentional harm (and 99% of the time there are no repercussions) and calculated and premeditated murder are on completely separate worlds. You are fueling an idiotic viewpoint with more idiocy... Which makes sense, but that doesn't make it correct.

In terms of how drastic the consequences are, yes I agree, but in a sense of looking at how they both could've been avoided? Probably we seem to disagree. But we just don't see eye to eye

In terms of how drastic the consequences are, yes I agree, but in a sense of looking at how they both could've been avoided? Probably we seem to disagree. But we just don't see eye to eye

Can drunk driving accidents be prevented? Yes. Are they in the same ballpark as intentionally taking a hatchet to somebody's face? No. Apples and oranges, like I said.

Good thing I wasn't even comparing those two things... that other guy said people who make mistakes shouldn't have to pay with their life. I guess the same class when you learn about conflict resolution, you'll also learn about reading comprehension. But whatevsss hun I'm done here <33

Good thing I wasn't even comparing those two things... that other guy said people who make mistakes shouldn't have to pay with their life. I guess the same class when you learn about conflict resolution, you'll also learn about reading comprehension. But whatevsss hun I'm done here <33

com·par·i·son (km-pr-sn)

n.

b. A statement or estimate of similarities and differences.

You were comparing the two situations. Funny thing is, your misconception with the conflict resolution and reading comprehension stems from your inability to understand a word as simple as comparison. Go figure.

It does, and I know.

Anyway, I had the test today and they [expletive]ing COTTON SWABBED ME! I stayed up all god damn night, drank so much water and crap that I puked an hour before the test, got to the test with a full bladder and they didn't even give me a urine test. However, the swab test works in my favor because it can only detect THC in your system if you smoked about within a week of the test. Think I'll be fine. Next appointment, assuming I didn't fail the test, is April 7th (which is a very, very long time...I was stunned).

Ey bro just a word of advice, they are going to test you between that at LEAST two times. That is your next appointment, I am sure you know this already though but that is just the only scheduled one they gave you. don't think you can toke up till then because they will call you and tell you to come in the next morning and if you dont thats a violation and your going in. happened to my buddy.

:lol: I don't see what pokemon cards have to do with this, at all. However TT8 your totally wrong, death is rarely ever deserved by every living being. Especially by those who get in a car ACCIDENT. So they made a poor judgment, they deserve to die for it? Come on man, that's extremely harsh. I could understand if didn't care if they died, that'd just be you be honest, however to say they deserve it, is crossing the line.