Would you rather have more cops or less cops

reno

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More cops. There is no reason to get pulled over by a cop and ticketed unless you deserve it, and with less cops, even more stupid crimes and shootings would go unnoticed.

• Like 2

More cops. There is no reason to get pulled over by a cop and ticketed unless you deserve it, and with less cops, even more stupid crimes and shootings would go unnoticed.

True, i know a town nearby however who had a vote to have more cops, and it got voted down.

Cops can act like dicks sometimes and do stupid things, but some of them abuse power(just like MANY people go crazy when they get a little power). I think more cops could be good for society, as long as there is good training and you don't put asshats out there. Another problem is that some cops get scared after some encounters and then are a little too quick to judge on their next time out, because that fear had an effect on them. Some cops can be great though if you explain your situation and they know you're honest, they might let you off

No you just need to get rid of some of the rules cops have. Like making them give out x amount of tickets, its just disruptive to society and people end up paying fines for no reason because a cop had to give a ticket to save his job.

Thats not true about cops having to give tickets. Two of my close friends dads are both cops, and they say they rarely give tickets, and they are nice guys too. The dick cops are those who take everything seriously, like not coming to a COMPLETE stop for 5 seconds at a stop sign even when there is no traffic.

No you just need to get rid of some of the rules cops have. Like making them give out x amount of tickets, its just disruptive to society and people end up paying fines for no reason because a cop had to give a ticket to save his job.

lol, cops aren't gamestop employees that have to sell a certain number of pre-orders and magazine subscriptions

• Like 1

x'3 I am NOT a fan of cops, but hell seems like we need more to keep the pshycos off the street.

I'm from Australia and crime and stuff doesn't even compare to what is like from the States (from what I hear) but nonetheless knowing that there are more cops around would be a much more satisfying feeling for me and a lot of civilians.

Less. So many times they cause more harm then good.

Fro example today I'm driving back from Maine to NJ, and cops are on the highways throwing their lights on so they can fly by everyone, causing a huge traffic jam, then they turn them off. Everyone had to move out of the leftl ane because the cop wanted to go faster then 75 mph, and caused everything to back up because people are switching into other lanes because of this jackass with his lights on.