LeBron Pwns Little Kids

http://outofbounds.yahoo.com/?id=21303209

Wow, what a douchebag haha. I mean, I understand throwing down a few dunks on the fastbreak, but not stealing a little kid's pass and throwing an alley oop to yourself. And also knocking some kid down while trying to throw down a tip-in dunk. These kids are like 6-7 years old. C'mon lol...

Edited by Nitro

I see no problem with what he did. Of course they'll only show those highlights; I'm sure the kids had a blast and weren't complaining. All in good fun.

Those kids were jumping up and down in excitement when James was dunking the ball lol, yet this guy is acting like he was trying to hurt those kids. Shame on him for trying to manipulate the video to make LeBron look bad to bring attention to his show. It's just like how reporters will take players out of context in quotes.

Those kids were jumping up and down in excitement when James was dunking the ball lol, yet this guy is acting like he was trying to hurt those kids. Shame on him for trying to manipulate the video to make LeBron look bad to bring attention to his show. It's just like how reporters will take players out of context in quotes.

...He stole the ball from a kid, crossed another kid up, then threw himself an alley oop off the glass....then while trying a put-back dunk didn't realize there was a kid underneath him and knocked him over (could have been REAL bad if the kid was a little closer)...

Of course the kids loved seeing him dunk and crap, but the 2 plays above made me :shok:

...He stole the ball from a kid, crossed another kid up, then threw himself an alley oop off the glass....then while trying a put-back dunk didn't realize there was a kid underneath him and knocked him over (could have been REAL bad if the kid was a little closer)...

Of course the kids loved seeing him dunk and crap, but the 2 plays above made me :shok:

The kid barely fell down, man. He got back up in a half a second lol. And you've got to be kidding me if you actually believe LeBron is out there to hurt and "pwn" little kids. He's having fun with them. They WANT to see him dunk. The kids KNOW he's going to fly over them, and they think it's COOL.

Don't believe everything people tell you, like that douchebag who is running this "out of bounds" show. LeBron is just having fun with kids in some camp, yet this [expletive] hole finds a way to exploit that and turn it against him... just for some extra views for his show? LeBron is definitely not the guy you should be angry at.

The kid barely fell down, man. He got back up in a half a second lol. And you've got to be kidding me if you actually believe LeBron is out there to hurt and "pwn" little kids. He's having fun with them. They WANT to see him dunk. The kids KNOW he's going to fly over them, and they think it's COOL.

Don't believe everything people tell you, like that douchebag who is running this "out of bounds" show. LeBron is just having fun with kids in some camp, yet this [expletive] hole finds a way to exploit that and turn it against him... just for some extra views for his show? LeBron is definitely not the guy you should be angry at.

Lol I know LeBron isn't out there to dominate the kids, but I still thought those 2 plays were dick moves. It'd be one thing if they were like 12-13 year olds, but arguably the greatest player in the world stealing a pass, crossing a kid up and throwing himself an off-the-glass alley oop against 8-9 year olds (tops) is pretty...I don't know...

I found the highlights to be very odd, most camps you see the athletes just helping kids with their game. Or standing in one place dishing the ball out. I mean LeBron let that little girl try a few times, but I mean those ones where he's jamming it in over 5 year olds is pretty odd... at the pace he was doing it all looked as if it could have been used in a real NBA game.

lol how about the fact LBJ is even there? that in his spare time he is showing up for these kids at a basketball camp.... the kids don't care, I doubt the parents cared, the only people who care are the LeBron haters.

he was just putting on a show for them, I am sure there were some other 'nice' things he did but that won't make the highlight reel will it. it is clear what the creator of the video's motives were.

• Like 2

lol how about the fact LBJ is even there? that in his spare time he is showing up for these kids at a basketball camp.... the kids don't care, I doubt the parents cared, the only people who care are the LeBron haters.

he was just putting on a show for them, I am sure there were some other 'nice' things he did but that won't make the highlight reel will it. it is clear what the creator of the video's motives were.

really? cause I saw the same [expletive] on ESPN and they are up his nuts, so I doubt there is more to it

• Like 1

LMAO, wow @ this being a big deal to some of the people on here.

Haha yeah everything is a big deal in the offseason. I found it funny though, definitely shouldn't sway anyone's view of LeBron either way.

I wouldn't care if Lebron dunked over me. You think the kids were there to actually learn something? Those camps are a good way to see your favorite players, you aren't gonna get any special attention from him because there are a bunch of kids.

Sure the kids had a good experience but the kids would have had a much better experience if he was letting them steal the ball, letting them cross him up, and letting them dunk on him.

Even after how people reacted when Jordan Crawford dunked on him?

Sure the kids had a good experience but the kids would have had a much better experience if he was letting them steal the ball, letting them cross him up, and letting them dunk on him.

Dont be ridiculous, then he would have to confiscate the footage.

You guys are overreacting way to much. He was trying to entertain them not trying to pwn them and make them feel bad. If the kids cried or something then it would be something where you can call LeBron a douche as you see the kids weren't crying they were jumping up and down in joy.