Chad Ford: Rockets/Pacers/Nets/Hornets 4 team deal in the works

Dash

Amazing for Indiana because they get Collison which is becoming a really good PG and Im sure he didnt finish to improve his game and they also get Posey which isnt a bad player at all

Good for New Jersey. they lose Lee who is a good shooter and defender but get Murphy who is an amazing rebounder and scorer

bad for Rockets. come on!!!!! they lose ARIZA, their leader and they get Lee!!!! yeah Lee is a good shooter and a very good defender but I prefer Ariza

:s for the Hornets. They lose Collison which I said earlier is an amazing talented young PG. and also lose Posey for Ariza. lets just hope for them Ariza will do the work hes asken for

Pacers won ultimately and Nets came 2nd in this trade.

Rest lost horribly. Hornets didnt need Ariza at all and he will struggle i believe in the Hornets system and the Rockets just failed lol.

lol @ the mortal who doesnt realize Daryl Morey's godlike powers.

lol trust me dude Courtney Lee is garbage. Highly overrated and if he didn't have decent athleticism and some size then he would be out of the job.

I don't think you quite realize the advantages the Rockets are getting in this trade.

First of all, the Rockets already have other very capable small forwards in veteran Shane Battier, as well as the young Chase Budinger who will likely be in their longterm plans. But second and foremost, the Rockets are shedding plenty of money in this deal, since Trevor still has around $26M throughout 4 more years while Courtney is still in his rookie contract.

So really, with Chase and Shane around, there isn't much need for Trevor, especially since he isn't that good of a player (he's good, but not a rising star) and there were hints of chemistry issues anyway. So getting rid of him opens up opportunities for other players, especially Chase. They also shed a long term contract saving plenty of money, and they get a decent back up shooting guard in return. From the Rockets perspective, I think they did pretty well.

lol trust me dude Courtney Lee is garbage. Highly overrated and if he didn't have decent athleticism and some size then he would be out of the job.

Courtney Lee isn't garbage. He is like a James Posey or Bruce Bowen who is great on a winning team but on a losing team it's hard to see the positive but he's just entering his third year and with a real head coach, I can see him having a fantastic year.

Courtney Lee went from overrated to now being underrated. He had a strong finish to the season. If Yao stays healthy and dominant, Lee will benefit. Rockets didn't lose as much as people think they did.

Pacers clearly won this trade though. Nets 2nd, Rockets 3rd, and Hornets didn't do that great. I'm sure playing with Chris Paul can only help Ariza's production, but NO has to make some big moves if they want to keep CP.