Report: Favre 'back in,' flying to Minnesota

ChosenOne

NFL Network's Scott Hanson reports that Brett Favre is on an airplane heading North, presumably to Minneapolis, on Tuesday afternoon.

Per FoxSports' Jay Glazer, Favre has told the recruiting party of Jared Allen, Steve Hutchinson, and Ryan Longwell that he is "back in." He must have received a positive report from Dr. James Andrews last week. Favre's apparent decision to rejoin the Vikes comes exactly one year from the day that coach Brad Childress picked him up from the airport and chauffeured him to Vikings headquarters. He'll be under center against the Saints in the NFL opener.

RotoWorld

Scott Hanson on Twitter

Huh? It's on right now for me...

Yeah....I see that now. Not the regular format though. It threw me off when I saw Tedy Bruschi talking from the regular ESPN studio, and the coverage of Favre's car driving away from the airport.

[expletive] this station.

Edited by Phightins

lol? Man, people always believe these sources.

Favre changes his mind and waits for ever EVERY off season. He did it with the Packers for a few years before he actually left. I'm just glad we have a better QB now and don't have to put up with his [expletive] every offseason.

Don't blame Favre because the media rides his nuts. :lol:

The reason the media rides his nuts is because he already retired once and came back. If he didn't do that I don't think this would even be that big of an issue. Also, him not showing up to camp doesn't help his case.

The reason the media rides his nuts is because he already retired once and came back. If he didn't do that I don't think this would even be that big of an issue. Also, him not showing up to camp doesn't help his case.

Yeah, but why should he get blamed for that?

I was hoping people would understand that he wants to skip camp. Pretty obvious.

Yeah, but why should he get blamed for that?

I was hoping people would understand that he wants to skip camp. Pretty obvious.

In my opinion he should just have just came out and said that he wanted to skip camp. I'm sure that the Vikings wouldn't have minded and all this media wouldn't be following him the way that they are.