If Melo Leaves...

CLEkid

How do Nuggets fans feel about his run in Denver. He was your most hyped up player in over a decade, and obviously is your best player and face of the franchise. Being drafted third overall, he was kinda overshadowed by LeBron, but still put up fantastic numbers and has been the man in Denver for years. Especially with how LeBron left Cleveland, how will Denver fans feel about Melo if he leads, and would you deem his run in Denver as a failure?

If I was a Denver fan I would be more than happy with what he has done the last 7 years, would be devastated to see him go like this but would like him as a player no matter where he went. His run at Denver was definitely not a failure, they were close to their goal a couple times but a team called the Lakers came in their way. lol

For a third round pick who's built up and treated like a star, I'd be kind of mad that he only got us past the first round once in 7 years.

He was overshadowed by LeBron, and righfully so because LeBron got past the first round 5 years.

I wouldnt hate him because its his choice and if he wants a ring he has all the rights to go. I would obviously be sad to see the best player of my favorite team leave like that but would be happy for him if I like him as a person and a player. Its like when Chris Bosh left the Raptors. I was sad to see him leave but happy for him that he finally has a chance of getting a ring

• Owner

We have a couple of Denver fans, so you'll have to settle for us pretending like we are Nuggets fans instead. :lol:

I'd be upset because Melo is still under contract, but he's already discussing teams he's interested in...and he reportedly wants to team with Amare and Paul in New York, something we've known about for a while now. This was going on during the 2010 free agency period, not during the 2010-11 season and not after the upcoming season is over with. I see that as disrespectful.

Grateful for what he did, not grateful for what he's doing.