WK1: Green Bay @ Philadelphia

Real Deal

Where'd the Vick haters go?

I am here. He is an awful quarterback. The worst thing that could happen for the sake of the sanity of this city is for Vick to have a strong half here. Any other Philadelphia residents know what I am talking about. WIP will be a nightmare this week.

I am here. He is an awful quarterback. The worst thing that could happen for the sake of the sanity of this city is for Vick to have a strong half here. Any other Philadelphia residents know what I am talking about. WIP will be a nightmare this week.

If Vick is awful, then what is Kolb dude?

Also, the Eagles medical staff should be ashamed of themselves. Sending 2 concussed players onto the field at the end of the 2nd half....disgraceful.

Oh hey, false start #71, where have I heard that before?

For the record, I will gladly eat crow about Vick if this continues. I think it is more of a flash in the pan though. Feel awful for Kolb. He is a lot better than he showed today, but unfortunately he will get slaughtered on talk radio this week. Will be even worse if Vick shows something.

For the record, I will gladly eat crow about Vick if this continues. I think it is more of a flash in the pan though. Feel awful for Kolb. He is a lot better than he showed today, but unfortunately he will get slaughtered on talk radio this week. Will be even worse if Vick shows something.

Will be worse if McNabb throws for 400 yards and 4 TDs in a Washington win as well

Unfortunately, with Stew Bradley out the D has gone from looking really good to really average. Really average will not cut it against Aaron Rodgers.

Can one guy really be that important? Jesus.