WK13: NY Jets @ New England

Real Deal

I think Sanchez will be a good QB, and is getting there...

But lets be honest, tonight he was downright awful. He missed on a lot of short out's and in's early on in this game that could've made a big difference. The Jets defense was equally as bad as they let Tom Brady get into a rhythem, and when you let a top 5 QB get a feel out there, he's going to pick you apart. I don't care if you have 4 Darrelle Revis' back there.

Yes because Golf and Football/Baseball are comparable. I'll admit most Cowboys fans are probably morons, hell there may be one on this forum :rolleyes: , the point I was making is who is a Yankee fan to attack another fan base? We were talking NY fans and you brought up Dallas, NY and Dallas are about as different as football and baseball!

LMFAO.

Nobody brought up the Giants until you did and so obviously I had to defend my team. We were not talking about NY fans, we were talking about Jets fans.

You are a funny dude.

LMFAO.

Nobody brought up the Giants until you did and so obviously I had to defend my team. We were not talking about NY fans, we were talking about Jets fans.

You are a funny dude.

Hey I'm not just going to let you throw cheap shots at the Jets fans :), especially when the majority I know are smarter than Giants fans.

I think Sanchez will be a good QB, and is getting there...

But lets be honest, tonight he was downright awful. He missed on a lot of short out's and in's early on in this game that could've made a big difference. The Jets defense was equally as bad as they let Tom Brady get into a rhythem, and when you let a top 5 QB get a feel out there, he's going to pick you apart. I don't care if you have 4 Darrelle Revis' back there.

I've been adamant for a long time that the Jets should have drafted Josh Freeman. The moment I heard that the Jets traded up in that draft, I literally facepalmed. I've never wavered in my thought; Josh Freeman would have been the better selection. Period. I believed it when Freeman played horribly last season, I believed it when Sanchez started hot this season, and I believe it now.

Hey I'm not just going to let you throw cheap shots at the Jets fans :), especially when the majority I know are smarter than Giants fans.

Once again, you deflect the point. The point is nobody brought the [expletive]ing Giants into this until you did. If you are going to bring my team into it, I'm obviously going to go for your teams head. Unless ECN is right and you are a Jets fan in disguise.

Holy [expletive], a Jets fan with a brain? Where did you come from?

Hi, I'm The Crew. Nice to meet you. :)

I hate that a lot of the bandwagoners have been jumping on the Jets though. Bandwagoners are the reason I'm no longer a Yankee fan, and I'd hate for the Jets fan base to get so bad that most automatically assume that I'm an ignorant fan.

Oh wait... :P

I've been adamant for a long time that the Jets should have drafted Josh Freeman. The moment I heard that the Jets traded up in that draft, I literally facepalmed. I've never wavered in my thought; Josh Freeman would have been the better selection. Period. I believed it when Freeman played horribly last season, I believed it when Sanchez started hot this season, and I believe it now.

I'll respectfully disagree. Sanchez has been the better quarterback so far IMO and will be.

Once again, you deflect the point. The point is nobody brought the [expletive]ing Giants into this until you did. If you are going to bring my team into it, I'm obviously going to go for your teams head. Unless ECN is right and you are a Jets fan in disguise.

Fair enough, and if you dig into my football teams fanbase I'm going deeper! I will not lose the troll argument!

I'll respectfully disagree. Sanchez has been the better quarterback so far IMO and will be.

Well, being from Jersey, I haven't had an opportunity to watch really any Bucs games. However, I do know that Freeman leads the offense on a ton of game winning drives and doesn't do much other than that. I'd rather have that than a QB who looks lost out on the field half the time. I just think that Freeman is better conditioned for Jersey. Born and raised in Kansas, played for Kansas State. Much better conditioning than a kid who was born and raised in Cali and played college ball there too.

Sanchez has shown some signs of good play this year, but he's still way off, and that's not exactly what you hope for when you trade a second round pick and a package of players to move up and select a guy. However, I do think that Sanchez's hot start can't be attributed to anything more than luck. In the first 5 or 6 games, he should have had 6 or 7 INTs. I'm not even talking those 1 or 2 throws a game that just gets away from the QB and is near the defender. I'm talking thrown right to the defender and then just completely dropped.

I see your collarbone

and I raise you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUoXHwapYM&feature=related

:glasses:

http://www.analogdistortion.com/images/ownd/hijacklive.jpg

now in all seriousness, let's end this sillyness before Smitty stars tossin out banhammers

/leavesthreadb4botchedsnap

Well, being from Jersey, I haven't had an opportunity to watch really any Bucs games. However, I do know that Freeman leads the offense on a ton of game winning drives and doesn't do much other than that. I'd rather have that than a QB who looks lost out on the field half the time. I just think that Freeman is better conditioned for Jersey. Born and raised in Kansas, played for Kansas State. Much better conditioning than a kid who was born and raised in Cali and played college ball there too.

Sanchez has shown some signs of good play this year, but he's still way off, and that's not exactly what you hope for when you trade a second round pick and a package of players to move up and select a guy. However, I do think that Sanchez's hot start can't be attributed to anything more than luck. In the first 5 or 6 games, he should have had 6 or 7 INTs. I'm not even talking those 1 or 2 throws a game that just gets away from the QB and is near the defender. I'm talking thrown right to the defender and then just completely dropped.

Yeah you definitely raise some good points. I am also from Jersey as well, so I do see a lot more of Sanchez then Freeman to be fair. And I do see what you mean about Sanchez not being able to play in the cold, lol. I definitely think that is an issue. But I think Sanchez, who has a ton more pressure on him then Freeman, has handled it better then Freeman would've. Sanchez shows flashes of brilliance, and flashes of...not so much, such as tonight. I don't think he's as great as people claim, or as bad as others think he's going to be. I see a ton of potential there, and more then Josh Freeman. I'd still rather have Sanchez as my quarterback then Freeman...but both are looking like bring young QB's so far this year.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8060/picture3q0.png

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4241/picture4x0.png

And in the last 14 years, the Giants have as many Super Bowls as the Cowboys have playoff wins. :lol:

• Like 1

just got back from the game. ok now i need to know where that dude is that said the pats were idiots for trading away Moss and we would miss him and the titants would come back in the playoffs and make us pay for it..we were overated..we havent beaten good teams. all that bull.

stand up! PATRIOTS FOOTBALL

• 1 month later...

just got back from the game. ok now i need to know where that dude is that said the pats were idiots for trading away Moss and we would miss him and the titants would come back in the playoffs and make us pay for it..we were overated..we havent beaten good teams. all that bull.

stand up! PATRIOTS FOOTBALL

Where you at, Rock?

Edited by IllWill21
  • Like 1