House: "Miami is Boston on steroids"

andreusito

He will report to the Miami Heat on Monday, forming alliances with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and others. One of the game's more likeable characters will begin assimilating with the most reviled team in the NBA.

"I compare it to the year I went to Boston when the Big 3 got together in 2007," House said. "But this is going to be even bigger. This is going to be Boston on steroids."

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/08/21/20100821eddie-house-miami-heat-bickley.html

We'll see. I'd say they have just as good a shot as anyone. What makes you think they won't?

first of all, they need team chemistry. I'm not saying they won't have but there is a chance they won't. Second of all, Lakers are still better and I have a feeling they're going to three peat it just for Phil Jackson before he retires. Kobe didn't say his last word. He also wants another ring.

first of all, they need team chemistry. I'm not saying they won't have but there is a chance they won't. Second of all, Lakers are still better and I have a feeling they're going to three peat it just for Phil Jackson before he retires. Kobe didn't say his last word. He also wants another ring.

Fair enough. The Lakers are great no doubt and with Artest having another year in that system they should be even better. Boston might scare me the most though, and this is no disrespect to the Lakers but I just think Boston matches up with us the best out of anyone. They're absolutely loaded up front. They lost Tony Allen though who gave them big minutes against us last year though.

Fair enough. The Lakers are great no doubt and with Artest having another year in that system they should be even better. Boston might scare me the most though, and this is no disrespect to the Lakers but I just think Boston matches up with us the best out of anyone. They're absolutely loaded up front. They lost Tony Allen though who gave them big minutes against us last year though.

nah man I'm not scared about the Celtics. Think about it for a minute. Look at all the stars in the Celtics that are old right now:

Shaq

KG

Ray Allen

Pierce

Jermaine O'neal

The only one that is going to be a real beast next season is Rondo. He doesn't stop improving and is going to be dangerous all season long. I'm not saying Celtics suck. But they're old right now. They're going to make the playoffs but I wouldn't be surprised if they get eliminated in the first or second round. Celtics made a good move by getting Shaq because they got problems on the boards. This guy is going to help them. Not a lot. But enough for them to make sure to get 2-5 more rebounds then usual. But remember. Celtics are OLD. And when the players are starting to become old, they start to get injured. Just imagine if Pierce, Allen or KG get injured... it's FINISHED for the Celtics.

nah man I'm not scared about the Celtics. Think about it for a minute. Look at all the stars in the Celtics that are old right now:

Shaq

KG

Ray Allen

Pierce

Jermaine O'neal

The only one that is going to be a real beast next season is Rondo. He doesn't stop improving and is going to be dangerous all season long. I'm not saying Celtics suck. But they're old right now. They're going to make the playoffs but I wouldn't be surprised if they get eliminated in the first or second round. Celtics made a good move by getting Shaq because they got problems on the boards. This guy is going to help them. Not a lot. But enough for them to make sure to get 2-5 more rebounds then usual. But remember. Celtics are OLD. And when the players are starting to become old, they start to get injured. Just imagine if Pierce, Allen or KG get injured... it's FINISHED for the Celtics.

They were reasonably healthy last year and one could argue that if Perkins doesn't get injured they win the title. All those guys are still capable of playing good basketball, especially Pierce and Allen. I just don't see them being able to stop Wade and LeBron at the end of the day, I think its just too much with those 2.

They were reasonably healthy last year and one could argue that if Perkins doesn't get injured they win the title. All those guys are still capable of playing good basketball, especially Pierce and Allen. I just don't see them being able to stop Wade and LeBron at the end of the day, I think its just too much with those 2.

That's true. Perkins is a really good player and is going to come back fully healthy before the season starts hopefully. But they won't win the title that's guaranteed..... well at least for me. And you're right Allen is a good defender but won't be able to guard Wade (it's like in the 2009-2010 finals.. he couldn't guard Kobe because Kobe is just THE BEST). And Pierce won't be able to guard LeBron, that's just 100% guarantied. Lakers looking much better with Barnes and Blake. Don't forget about that bro. Lakers needed a good PG that could play in the triangle offense and light up from the three point range and we got him. And then we got Barnes who will play off the bench and will make our bench A LOT better. He's a good defender, a good three point shooter and a good scorer. I loved him with the Magic. Lakers will three peat it for sure. Forget about the Celtics. It's between the Heat and Lakers in finals. Lakers will shut the mouth of Heat bandwagon fans (no offense to you. you're a good fan)

Not his fault Rafer couldn't stop him. I'm pretty sure he's been a fan favorite everywhere he's gone.

Oh no doubt he's a player you love to have on your team. But they made him sound like he was well liked by everyone, instead of just calling him a fan favorite. And why you bringin up Rafer lol, just cause I'm a Magic fan. I still love that head smack though.

And why you bringin up Rafer lol, just cause I'm a Magic fan.

I think it has more to do with how Rafer left that "other" Florida team last season ;) Rafer is the man, though.

As for Eddie House, he's definitely one of the most liked players in the league among fans and teammates. Every single team he's been on he's been an amazing locker room guy.

Shaq

KG

Ray Allen

Pierce

Jermaine O'neal

pretty sure the last two times everyone doubed us we reached the finals..who picked Boston to beat Cle and Orl last season? No one? we work well as the underdogs, miami thrice is no big 3 and the Celtics are the top beasts of the east until someone knocks us off for good.