Spain vs USA

Dammit I don't get ESPN3 on my computer. I'll catch the repeat at 10pm on ESPN. Heard Durant blocked none other than Rudy Fernandez to seal the game...hopefully it will just reenforce his desire to stay in Spain and out of the NBA :lol:

• Owner

He actually got a piece of Rubio's shot attempt first, then Rudy's, to end the game.

Good stuff, though. I still think we would've lost to a Spain team with Pau Gasol. Marc isn't an offensively talented as his brother, so it's not a big deal to stick Odom on him.

Rubio is amazing. Rose blew past him a few times, but he's got quick hands and is a stellar passer.

I still think we would've lost to a Spain team with Pau Gasol.

And I still think we would've won against a Pau Gasol Spain team if we had Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Melo, CP3, D-Will, Howard, Bosh, Boozer, etc... ^_^

• Like 2

Winning a friendly match doesn't make the championship yours.

Maybe so, but we still won without 2 playing guys who are starting quality players in Rondo and Granger. I'd say this is an impressive win for the US considering the amount of time each squad has been playing with each other.