iBoldin's Keeper League

The Great iBoldin

Hardly... lmao. Your one of those guys who get lucky in the "playoffs".

Meh, good fight ECN, down to the wire, last play type of [expletive]. Hopefully you take the ship cause Confidence sure as hell don't deserve it. I'll be back next year, hopefully the team don't start off [expletive]ty again.

Edit.

How mad would you have been if I had won? Vick singlehandedly raping you :P Vick trade was pretty awesome for me.

I would have been annoyed. Did I get Manningham in the deal thought? I forget who I got. :lol: .

Were you over at BBW? I remember that you were on RBS and me, you, OSU, and Warren go way back. It's good to know you're still around. I guess I'll talk to you sometime in the off-season or next year unless the keeper league is going to close. Anyways, good luck in the finals.

• 7 months later...

OK, I re-activated the league and deleted the usual shit owners. We're going with 14 or 16 owners, depending on who wants to join. You have 4 keepers.

I love my keepers. Philip Rivers, Adrian Peterson, Desean Jackson and JaMichael Finley. Contemplated Peyton Hillis but I don't think he will have nearly the year he did last year.