iBoldin's Keeper League

The Great iBoldin

• 2 weeks later...

[expletive]ing ECN got off good. Loser got a BYE which allows him to take first place. 9 game win streak after starting the season 1-3. Eat it [expletive]gots. I drafted Cassel too, too bad I dropped him when I traded for Vick the stud.

You're so cool

[expletive]ing ECN got off good. Loser got a BYE which allows him to take first place. 9 game win streak after starting the season 1-3. Eat it [expletive]gots. I drafted Cassel too, too bad I dropped him when I traded for Vick the stud.

LOL, get back to us when you actually win something.

LOL. Hilarious. You're really going to use that as a comeback? Pathetic.

It's good to know that you guys can't take the L. Not to mention you probably offer some of the worse offers ever. Not sure why you even bother asking me to join your fantasy leagues and then [expletive] about it when I talk about winning.

Celebrating? I noted my 9 game win streak and was [expletive]ing about ECN and his bye. Nowhere in that post was I celebrating.

And if anything, I can celebrate all I want. Top 3 teams are in my division, we have an extra team, and I didn't get a BYE. And I probably won't win the ship anyways, the playoff system is dumb.

Celebrating? I noted my 9 game win streak and was [expletive]ing about ECN and his bye. Nowhere in that post was I celebrating.

And if anything, I can celebrate all I want. Top 3 teams are in my division, we have an extra team, and I didn't get a BYE. And I probably won't win the ship anyways, the playoff system is dumb.

Well, what would you change about it? Tell me so I consider changing it if everyone agrees.

Can you imagine how nasty my team would be if I didn't trade you Vick for Manningham or whoever I got in the trade? :lol: .

Now I have Troy [expletive]ing Smith.

I'm not in the same league but I was hoping someone could answer my fantasy question. I have the Ravens and Vikings defenses, Ravens play the Texans and the Vikings got the Giants this week. Who to start?

• 2 weeks later...

Find my post where I was celebrating... lmao. Confidence is only bragging cause his [expletive]ty team is on fire in the "playoffs". LOL.

http://twenty-somethingtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters_gonna_hate.gif

My team isn't [expletive]ty lol. They're finally playing up to expectations.

• Like 1

Hardly... lmao. Your one of those guys who get lucky in the "playoffs".

Meh, good fight ECN, down to the wire, last play type of [expletive]. Hopefully you take the ship cause Confidence sure as hell don't deserve it. I'll be back next year, hopefully the team don't start off [expletive]ty again.

Edit.

How mad would you have been if I had won? Vick singlehandedly raping you :P Vick trade was pretty awesome for me.

Edited by KurbyFX