First day of school

SRV

I just realized how much my math class blows. Its 2 hours long, it has a 70% failure rare or something, HW every week and they are all over 100 questions, you need to get 70% of the questions right in order to take the quiz, if you don't then you get a 0 on the quiz, and the teacher said that the final is hard as hell.....awesome.

Who the hell is your teacher?

She has a long name, its Pilar-Orbejito or something. Her english blows but she is nice, I don't think she has control over the HW and stuff though, I think its just a general math department rule.

I took college algebra last year, so hopefully this will be easy for me, but she uses a chalk board and she doesn't realize that her chalk blows, so on top of the fact that I barely understand her, I can't even read the board most of the time.

Also I need to attend 3 school sponsored events for my SLS class and write about them, but I have no idea where to find these "school sponsored events".

Edited by SRV

She has a long name, its Pilar-Orbejito or something. Her english blows but she is nice, I don't think she has control over the HW and stuff though, I think its just a general math department rule.

I took college algebra last year, so hopefully this will be easy for me, but she uses a chalk board and she doesn't realize that her chalk blows, so on top of the fact that I barely understand her, I can't even read the board most of the time.

Also I need to attend 3 school sponsored events for my SLS class and write about them, but I have no idea where to find these "school sponsored events".

Just fake going to football and basketball games. That's what I did.

I used RateMyProfessors.com so I love all 5 of my classes. I had a 2.9 GPA without knowing about it, and a 3.8ish in two semesters since finding out about the site. All my teachers now are super nice and hilarious. My stats teacher this semester didn't talk about math at all, instead, we watched YouTube clips of his favorite player, Hakeem Olajuwan. hehe

Edited by Wall2Wall

Second day is going really well. Started my first class and there ended up being more good looking chicks that transferred into the class. Had a convo with one even though she's just average. Don't think I'll do anything there. There was a blonde chick up front though that was pretty fine. Second class was awesome. My chem professor is the man. Dude threw himself on the floor to demonstrate something about molecules lol it was awesome. He makes a ton of sexual jokes too. This decent looking indian girl sat next to me but I'm not sure if I wanna go for that. She's no Priya Rai.

I'm starting school on the second...one week from thursday. I'm not looking forward to it, but its senior year so it should be decently fun.

senior year is teh best man. honestly i wish i was going back for it this year.

Yeah man I'm looking forward to this year, I didn't take too many hard courses and I really want to have a good time with the class I've spent the last 7 years with. Also, it's going to be my last year of baseball, as well as my first year of varsity baseball. I've been on JV for two years so I'm finally getting a shot to prove myself and work hard to play well. I'm excited for this whole process and to party and have a good time with my good friends.

I watched Avatar today is my environment class lol...and I just realized there is some chick with a NICE [expletive] in that class, I also noticed some cute girl in my math class. I love college, not the work, but just being there is fun.

I watched Avatar today is my environment class lol...and I just realized there is some chick with a NICE [expletive] in that class, I also noticed some cute girl in my math class. I love college, not the work, but just being there is fun.

It gets better man. Once you get used to it and have some friends in your classes its an awesome time. I started talking to one chick in my math class, hopefully I can get her over to my boys party next weekend.

Yo this has been the slowest week ever...I feel like I am on Thursday and you guys on summer break are like a week ahead of me in your life lol...if you get what I am saying, if not, then I sound like I am on shrooms right now.

My schedule is so [expletive]ing horrible.

Tuesday/Thursday

1:40-2:55 pm

6:00-8:10 pm

Monday/Wednesday

10:00-10:55 am

1:00-2:20 pm

Friday

10:00-10:55 am

Worst. Schedule. Ever.

Edited by Dash

That does blow. I only have like 2 classes every day but I am at school for over 6 hours because I get there early for parking, and then I have like 2 hour breaks in between my class...and my math class is 2 hours of straight up math, from the second you walk in to the second you leave its math down your throat, so it makes it seem like I am in class for a month. I have only had two classes and I have 14 pages of math notes, thats more than I did in 2 weeks in high school.

Today was great though, I had classes back to back and I was out of school in about 3 hours.

Wow I just noticed you have a class at 1 AM? That should be an exciting class lol, I am sure you meant PM but it would suck if it was AM

Edited by SRV

That does blow. I only have like 2 classes every day but I am at school for over 6 hours because I get there early for parking, and then I have like 2 hour breaks in between my class...and my math class is 2 hours of straight up math, from the second you walk in to the second you leave its math down your throat, so it makes it seem like I am in class for a month. I have only had two classes and I have 14 pages of math notes, thats more than I did in 2 weeks in high school.

Today was great though, I had classes back to back and I was out of school in about 3 hours.

Wow I just noticed you have a class at 1 AM? That should be an exciting class lol, I am sure you meant PM but it would suck if it was AM

Yeah it was a typo I meant 1pm. And jesus your description of a math class has me scared, I can barely go through 10 minutes of a teacher constantly talking about it.

Hey guys, I go to school mon-thursday, and every week is a 3 day weekend for me, u jealous?

Not really, last semester I went only Teusday's and Thursday's so every weekend was 4 days. U jealous? lol