Dabearfan101 Or SumtiNSpecial

Who Is The More Interesting Poster  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think these two posters are the unanimous two for most interesting/weird/crazy/any other adjective you can think of posters on this board.

Which do you think is the most interesting/weird/crazy? I know it's not just one question, but pretty much, which is the craziest poster?

Also, SumtiNSpecial is also Warren2ThaG.

Between the 2, I'd have to go with DaBearsFan in terms of weirdness, but he's funny most of the time so it's not bad. SumtinSpecial has his funny moments, but most of his posts make me think "wtf" lol. Sacha is the worst overall poster though IMO. "I think Kobe Bryant is the best because he is fun and is a good shooter!"

Between the 2, I'd have to go with DaBearsFan in terms of weirdness, but he's funny most of the time so it's not bad. SumtinSpecial has his funny moments, but most of his posts make me think "wtf" lol. Sacha is the worst overall poster though IMO. "I think Kobe Bryant is the best because he is fun and is a good shooter!"

first of all I never said that..

Second of all why do you bring me to this thread?

Get a life

That made me laugh so hard

but id go with DaBearFan

:rofl:

I literally laughed my [expletive] off to that.

Edited by Prodigy

Meh, if you saw what he PMs me every now and then you'd understand the entertainment I get out of this.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!! you're the one that ALWAYS comes to PM me crying about my posts that make '' no sense''

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!! you're the one that ALWAYS comes to PM me crying about my posts that make '' no sense''

Lol I'm not going to argue this. You PM me crying asking why I say what I say, then I explain, and then you complain, and I cease to reply. Done.