Dabearfan101 Or SumtiNSpecial

Who Is The More Interesting Poster  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol I'm not going to argue this. You PM me crying asking why I say what I say, then I explain, and then you complain, and I cease to reply. Done.

Let me correct you:

YOU PM ME crying about what I say on the forum, then I say I'll improve (it's true I'm improving slowly) then you complain, insult me, tell me you want me to die. DONE

• Owner

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Not going to say which guideline needs to be read. Just read the whole thing if you don't know.

There are members I really can't stand on every site I go to. I don't stalk them or make fun of them. I don't like half of the Lakers fans out there, but I still run a Lakers site with them posting 2,000-4,000 times a day.

If one or two members are causing you grief and are breaking the rules, come to me about it. If they aren't breaking guidelines, and you are because of them, you probably won't last here. If they aren't doing anything wrong and you're having mental breakdowns because of something else, get help and go post somewhere else.