Currently: Billups or Nash?

AllenIverson#1fan

Both of them are good shooters. Both of them are clutch but obviously.. Billups got the edge. Nash is a better passer though and makes his team mates look so good. Don't know about Billups defense but Nash's defense is just horrible.

Going to go with Nash though. He's still a beast even though he's over his thirties.

Billups isn't the same defender he was a few years ago. While he's still better than Nash in that regard, he's not an elite defender at the position anymore.

Nash wins this by a mile and it isn't even close. Lightyears better as a passer/playmaker, a far more efficient scorer from all ranges, and I'd say he's the more clutch player as well...

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Who would you take for your team right now?

My team, meaning the Heat? Definitely Nash. The Heat will play uptempo, and Nash has played for the Suns for most of his career, while Billups is a lowtempo point guard. Nash is also the superior shooter, which would further help space the floor for Wade and LeBron. Plus you can imagine the ball movement when you have three players that can get 10+ assists on any given night on the court together.

Nash, easily. Billups can no longer defend anyone... and his so-called "leadership" since last season disappointed me. He chucks so many ill-advised shots and commits too many turnovers at seemingly the most inopportune time to be called a leader. How can you be a leader if your teammates don't really like playing with you? That's what I honestly feel the Nuggets players feel toward him...

Nash shoots better, shoots as well from the free throw line, passes a lot better and runs a team a lot better.

Billups all day. Can play above average D, abuse most other pgs down low in the paint, and the biggest selling point...... the guy wins! Mr. Big-shot Chauncy Billups is a leader on and off the court. Everywhere Billups goes wins, and ultimately he is one of the clutchest players in the NBA right now.

Edited by JohnWayne

Well, he's not as good of a defender as he was a few years back, but he's definitely better than Nash in that regard.

Other than that, though...yeah, I agree.

Yea I am trying to say, he's regressed so much defensively from what he was in his prime, that his D has somewhat become non-existent. His feet can no longer allow him to stay in front of opponents. But he is still good at defending guards who like to post up... Nash is helpless defensively. lol

Nash, easily. Billups can no longer defend anyone... and his so-called "leadership" since last season disappointed me. He chucks so many ill-advised shots and commits too many turnovers at seemingly the most inopportune time to be called a leader. How can you be a leader if your teammates don't really like playing with you? That's what I honestly feel the Nuggets players feel toward him...

Nash shoots better, shoots as well from the free throw line, passes a lot better and runs a team a lot better.

He can still defend. He's a great defender compared to Nash's defense.