Danny Granger: "The Europeans do not use deodorant and smell like dead donkeys"

La Bomba

Danny Granger, Pacers star and one of the members of Team USA at the World Turkey, just does not seem to get used to the flavors of Europe.

The member of the successors of the 'Dream Team' used his account of 'twitter' to write, was not idle, that "Europeans do not use deodorant" and "smell like dead donkeys."

http://www.marca.com/2010/09/01/baloncesto/mundial/1283349720.html#

From a Spanish website, so the Google translation is not perfect.

If one of the European players said this about the American team this would be on ESPN saying that it is a huge example of racism or some bull[expletive] like that.

I hate this double standard that's used. If I said black Americans smell, people would be ready to take me to a KKK rally. Just don't say anything, because in the end, you'll be looking at another bronze medal.

They are just mad that Europeans are superior to them.

I lol'd because it is true. I went to Disney way too much when I was a kid, and let me tell you, when you ride the boat back to the parking lot, it smells like [expletive]. And it is a distinct european smell D:

Wow, you are racist and ignorant. How dare you lump a a few people into an entire race. That is downright pathetic. You ignorant person.