Oklahoma City at Charlotte

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

didnt get to watch the game but i listened to it for a bit, harden was real aggressive on defense 5 steals, if he keeps that up thabo wont have his starting role

dont see the point of starting ibaka, guess brooks wants to see what he can do? idk but cole should of started that why we drafted him. although its only one game so no biggie

if green can keep shooting like he was, he might see the contract extension sooner rather than later. i like green starting for us in the future if he can be a stretch 4 like he proved tonight

i really hope this millsap guy can make the team even his he doesn't get any minutes i would rather him be on the team the white

Ibaka seems to have an important role in the Thunders' future along with Aldrich so I can understand why Brooks started him. This Millsap guy is the brother of Paul Millsap, so I am hoping he hustles as much as Paul.

Will be following the Thunder closely this season since I became a fan of Durant during the FIBAs and has always been liking Jeff Green, James Harden and Westbrook.