Phoenix at Portland

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to see how we match up against Portland. I doubt Hedo plays the 4 so it'll be interesting to see the adjustments Gentry makes throughout the game. Our bench has played well all preseason even though it doesnt matter, but we're going to need them to have a shot this game.

• Owner

I doubt Hedo plays the 4 so it'll be interesting to see the adjustments Gentry makes throughout the game.

You don't think so? They were running with this five most of the preseason:

C - Lopez

PF - Hedo

SF - Hill

SG - Richardson

PG - Nash

I watched three Suns games, so I'm not sure what they did in the others. You would know more than me, I'm sure...but I would think Gentry starts Hedo at the four, unless he plans on starting Warrick there, with Hedo at the three and Hill off the bench.

If they bring Hedo off the bench...haha, that's just asking for trouble.

I think matching up Hedo against a big man like LaMarcus is not a good idea at all obviously, unless we run a zone which I highly doubt. I would prefer Warrick to start but then our offense wouldn't produce nearly as much with Hill not in the line up. I suppose we could experiment starting Hedo at the 4, and double Aldridge throughout the game like we did in the playoffs.

But mainly we are going to have to make different adjustments against different teams to win games. I really hope that Hedo comes through this season for us or else it's going to be a dissapointing year.