Miami at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to actually go to this game, but the plans fell through. The person my dad works for has box seats and gives out tickets to various employees, but he didn't have a spare one to give besides one for my dad. Lucky bastard.

• Owner

If the Heat lose this game.....

It will be like 9/11? :o

Hahaha, you beat me to it.

I was supposed to actually go to this game, but the plans fell through. The person my dad works for has box seats and gives out tickets to various employees, but he didn't have a spare one to give besides one for my dad. Lucky bastard.

That sucks. Your dad should just give you the ticket, though...not really going to be a big game (at least that's what I'm thinking), because despite chemistry issues, the Heat should tear into the Sixers tonight.

But, maybe Evan Turner plays like Brandon Roy, Iggy plays like Pippen, and Elton becomes Karl Malone, and the Sixers' big three pull out a win? :lol:

illwill21 was supposed to go to this game too I believe :lol: or he could have gotten like courtside seats for $100 or sumthin like that

Edited by STATCity

Damn, that sucks.

This is must win for the Heat. I can't imagine the reactions if they start out 0-2

If the Heat lose this game.....

It will be like 9/11? :o

Haha

Anyway, I wouldn't say this is a must win game, but if the Heat can show some dominance in this game it would do wonders for the confidence of the team. I'm sure they are disappointed after the horrible performance from last night.

I know he hasn't done much yet, but from what I'm seeing so far, I'm loving Evan Turner's playstyle.

BTW, whoever said he's another Adam Morrison is an idiot.

Who the hell said that?

They need to be smacked.

I know he hasn't done much yet, but from what I'm seeing so far, I'm loving Evan Turner's playstyle.

BTW, whoever said he's another Adam Morrison is an idiot.

He kinda reminds me of a Brandon Roy V.2. Similar size, skillset and smooth but not extremely athletic. Hopefully he can get it all together.

As for the Heat, it's ALL iso ball on offense. They are overwhelming Philly with this style, but against better teams it won't fly as well. Spoelstra needs to use more set plays to get this team some rythym and identity.