Miami at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• Owner

They've only played 2 games together. How bout we reserve judgement until mid December when they're already used to playing with one another.

...it was a joke.

But I think many should've been saying that to themselves when they decided to tell us all they would win seven consecutive titles before one summer league game, but I digress.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...it was a joke.

But I think many should've been saying that to themselves when they decided to tell us all they would win seven consecutive titles before one summer league game, but I digress.

Who here said that again?

• Owner

Who here said that again?

My bad...four championships in six seasons. Or five (according to Poe) in six.

Without playing a preseason game.

You know what I was getting to...but as usual, it's one of those "We are the hated, we are the victims" mindsets, and a good way to drill that into everyone's skulls is to take everything people say with offense.

Two games in, Wade scores his 30 and it's like the Heat, while LeBron scores his 30 and it's like the Cavs. Funny stuff...but would a Heat fan find that funny? Hellllll no, it's offensive, and it's WRONG, because the Heat WILL be better, the Heat ARE underrated.

If you guys blew the Celtics out, then destroyed the Sixers by 40, you guys would most certainly be smiling from ear to ear, bragging about how badass your team is and how you guys are already too dangerous, and this is all based on the fact that five of OTR's Heat fans (including you) predicted four or five titles in the next six seasons, on September 27th.

You really have no idea how excited Boston haters were to see them beat the Heat in that first game, and it's not all because of LeBron and Bosh, and it has absolutely nothing to do with success because, the fact is, there has been no success to hate on.

No need to hover over a minor joke that, really, should never offend anyone...probably because it's accurate after those two games (and basketball analysts already stated the Heat look like the old Cavs team), so I don't know why there are vultures over my post.