Chicago at Oklahoma City

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to this game. Two young and up-coming teams facing off against each other. Rose vs. Durant. It's too bad that Carlos Boozer is injured, that would make this a much more entertaining game. As it is, I think OKC wins this one by around 6-7 points. Can't wait to watch it though!

defense is a little weak need to make rose shoot jumpshots, expect that to be tightened up. offensively we are looking good thabo is still very shy to take that corner three which is a problem he needs to shoot it without any hesitation

by the time this season has ended the question about Durants playmaking abilities will be no more

still waiting to see cole

• Owner

Durant's defense is almost as good as it was with Team USA this summer. Ah...and he's got three steals in the last minute and a half.

He's also distributing the ball well...struggling when it comes to scoring, but he's doing what it takes to get the job done.

Close game.

IBAKA GO UP STRONG SON AND THROW IT DOWN

none of this sissy bull [expletive] layups

Lol, I know exactly what play you are talking about. He went up strong, but for some reason changed his mind last second and decided to try and lay it in.

Lol, I know exactly what play you are talking about. He went up strong, but for some reason changed his mind last second and decided to try and lay it in.

he does it quite often really, frustrates me. you think i guy with his hight and strength would dunk on people