Phoenix at Utah

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Two playoff teams from last year that are trying to find their identity. Both have big(no pun intended) losses with Boozer and Stoudemire moving east. Two of the premiere point guards in the league going at it, could be a high scoring game. I think Utah will edge out Phoenix in their home opener.

• Owner

I guess I'm not seeing what you guys are when it comes to Jefferson, because to me, he's struggling putting the ball in the basket, and he's looking confused out there.

Utah just lost too much in one season. Korver was the best shooter in the league last year, by far...and while he wasn't dropping 20 a game, he was still a threat and spread the floor for Deron. Matthews and Brewer? Those are two good defenders that held their own against some of the NBA's best scorers...maybe not stopping them, but definitely defending them better than an older Raja Bell, who seems to still be injured.

Plus, Boozer hits at a higher percentage than Jefferson, and also rebounds better. Probably a better defender, even though both aren't that stellar to begin with (and I feel like I've typed this up before, lol).