Phoenix at Utah

Real Deal

Pure team effort tonight. Last game against the Blazers, we needed help offensively other than Nash and J-Rich who scored 48 out of our 99 points. Today they only had 34 points combined out of 110. Dragic and Warrick played terrific tonight, brought energy once their numbers were called. Defensively, our interior defense was horrible. Lopez and Frye were getting abused by Millsap and Al but luckily they couldn't finish today. If Hedo is going to play the 4, there is no way he should end up with only 1 rebound in the game.

We got LA tommorow, if we want to give ourselves a good chance to win the game, it's gonna have to be similar to the one we played today.

Edited by Prodigy

I just got home and I'm watching it right now, we're looking so good so far. It would have been better if I didn't check the score or at least the box score and straight away watched the game, that way I'd be more surprised about Warrick's play.

Very happy my prediction was bad.

I find it very interesting how the Suns are really using their bench, Hedo 20 minutes, Dragic slowly taking over... Seems like some things are being done well. However, I think the season will be very inconsistent, and we can beat very good teams just like lose to bad ones.