Denver at Houston

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Crucial early game for both teams. Denver can't start the season 1-2 if they want to keep Melo happy and the Rockets can't afford to get behind the competition already by going 0-3. Lowry might return tonight so that is a plus but no Dampier.

Making adjustments and staying disciplined is the most important thing for the Rockets. The first two games people were left open for no reason. It felt like Monta took like 20 shots around the free throw line area yet the Rockets did nothing to stop it. Brooks has to step up his game. His defense has been pathetic. The truth is i have been hoping Lowry learned to shoot the three more consistently. I think he would be a better starter.

I am really getting sick of this Warriors mentality where they just try to outscore everyone. They have enough scorers that they can afford to use more energy on defense.

Edited by DaFranchise03

• Owner

Lowry's defense, negated by his pathetic offense. Scola's offense, negated by his pathetic defense.

In Houston, the Rockets needed this win. Harrington toyed with them, Houston decided they were going to chuck threes, and that's game.

This team has no identity, the 24 minute rule with Yao is doing more harm than good for us. Everyone played pathetic tonight, yes even including Scola who left Harrington open for God knows how many times.

How dumb is that Ariza trade looking right now?

This team has no identity, the 24 minute rule with Yao is doing more harm than good for us. Everyone played pathetic tonight, yes even including Scola who left Harrington open for God knows how many times.

How dumb is that Ariza trade looking right now?

Yeah we are 0-3 but it is way to early to judge that trade.

who would have thought that Shelden Williams can actually play in the NBA?

im surprised Kevin Martin shot more trey's than he did FT's after watching him against the Warriors the other day. Rockets hold the Nuggets to 38% shooting but lose because they can't take care of the ball. 19 TO's? Way to much.

Rocket fans still missin Lowry?

Its not just the record, look how pathetic our defense is without him. Trevor was taken for granted here.

That I can give you, we played absolutely no defense tonight. I am sure though that we will pick it up on defense it is only a matter of time until Adelman starts to drill defense into them.

who would have thought that Shelden Williams can actually play in the NBA?

im surprised Kevin Martin shot more trey's than he did FT's after watching him against the Warriors the other day. Rockets hold the Nuggets to 38% shooting but lose because they can't take care of the ball. 19 TO's? Way to much.

Rocket fans still missin Lowry?

Lol not really, his defense was nice but Lowry is completely useless when he's not getting to the line. I think Kyle had a better night than Brooks though.

Edited by Dash

That I can give you, we played absolutely no defense tonight. I am sure though that we will pick it up on defense it is only a matter of time until Adelman starts to drill defense into them.

To be honest I'm not sure if it will pick up but the Rockets are known for bad starts so maybe this is another one of those seasons.

To be honest I'm not sure if it will pick up but the Rockets are known for bad starts so maybe this is another one of those seasons.

Lets hope so, cause the only way we could have gotten off to a worse start would have been if someone had gotten hurt.

:lol:

Time to start to Ish Smith?

lol couldn't hurt.

Edited by ChosenOne