Indiana at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Always has been decent, rare player. Speights needs more minutes though.

Through the first four games, Hawes has struck me as a guy who only has his job because of his size, with no ability whatsoever. Looked decent in the first quarter tonight.

It's about time we finally got a win. Elton Brand looks fantastic this season.. Dare I say he's looking like his.. 20-10 form we all expected when he signed that contract?

In all honesty, I really want for this team to do great. I haven't been so excited about a group of guys on a 76ers team for a long time, I'd say until 2004 when we first got Chris Webber (Hey, I didn't know it was going to turn out like that..)

But honestly, this team has a [expletive] load of depth, and I love it. Lou Williams, Thaddeus Young, Evan Turner off the bench has been great for us. Turner has seen some clutch minutes and has done pretty good for us. Really impressed with his defense honestly.

It's about time we finally got a win. Elton Brand looks fantastic this season.. Dare I say he's looking like his.. 20-10 form we all expected when he signed that contract?

In all honesty, I really want for this team to do great. I haven't been so excited about a group of guys on a 76ers team for a long time, I'd say until 2004 when we first got Chris Webber (Hey, I didn't know it was going to turn out like that..)

But honestly, this team has a [expletive] load of depth, and I love it. Lou Williams, Thaddeus Young, Evan Turner off the bench has been great for us. Turner has seen some clutch minutes and has done pretty good for us. Really impressed with his defense honestly.

You seem like a honest guy :lol:

On a serious note I agree about Elton Brand I've been able to catch a few 76ers games and he certainly seems to be back to his clippers form... Idk about 20/10 but I could def see him putting up 16-17/9

We just didn't play our game. Hibbert wasn't used properly, we threw away easy passes, and missed wide-open shots, including about 9 layups. Elton Brand completely rocked us, and I agree that he looks back to form like when he was with the Clippers. Great game from Philly, and they deserved this win. I still think if we had hit our layups, and cut down on the bad passes that we would have won this game though. Congrats on the first win of the year for Philly.