LA Lakers at Sacramento

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Exciting half. Had to be an oop thrown to at least 4 different players. Kobe did everything right and Barnes played perfect with the starters. The bench needs to step up though.

Cousins seemed like he really wanted to show his post game to the best PF in the league. He was having a competitive one on one in the post with Pau until Pau starting schooling him defensively.

Great game to be watching... I <3 the Kings pace. What an impact Landry makes for that squad. Lakers are unreal nasty though, they are just meshing so well. Steve Blake/Barnes improved that team so much, which is depressing to think about

Derek Fisher continues to be clutch year in and year out for the Lakers! That big 5-6 point run he swung by himself(didnt see if he made the ft or not) was the dagger in the game. Huge 3 in the corner then picks the ball from the Kings and goes 2 the hole hard and gets a chance at a 3pt play.

Impressive win, I thought we would lose this game. In years past this was exactly the type of games we would lose, im really loving what the team has shown so far this year. We could run off a very lengthy win streak with the next few games we have coming up.

Impressive win, I thought we would lose this game. In years past this was exactly the type of games we would lose, im really loving what the team has shown so far this year. We could run off a very lengthy win streak with the next few games we have coming up.

Don't get too happy yet I say the game on Sunday is our biggest test in Portland so far this season

Edited by magicbalala245

Kobe's triple-double came so effortlessly, it seemed. Our defense wasn't as sharp tonight, but I guess that's to be expected on the tail end of a back-to-back. I'm also loving how great our chemistry is right now, especially with Blake and Barnes coming off the bench. They're doing great considering how early in the season it is.

5-0!