LA Clippers at Denver

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Man, Blake Griffin is so damn good for a rookie coming off a major knee surgery. His timing is there, his athleticism, and he's a very smart player.

I'm about to stick him into my second favorite player spot, over Durant. It's close.

My goodness, I'm impressed by Blake Griffin's offensive game! This guy's skill set is off the charts. I can't think of a more skilled, more complete offensive repertoire for a rookie since Duncan. I think Brandon's "Real Deal" moniker is in trouble...Blake Griffin may be stealing it...

Man, Blake Griffin is so damn good for a rookie coming off a major knee surgery. His timing is there, his athleticism, and he's a very smart player.

I'm about to stick him into my second favorite player spot, over Durant. It's close.

lol, didn't see your post. It looks like you think he's the real deal too!

^Bledsoe has a very good feel for the game. He can definitely be a starting PG of this team once Baron finishes with the Clips. He's got a pretty good shot, he can pass... I would compare him to Toney Douglas of the Knicks but with more athleticism.

I love the way we Nuggets played the right way. Nobody on the team cares about their stats but to just win... I love this year's team very much :wub: