LA Lakers at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Gasol better not come out as Gasoft this game. I don't care if it's Bogut defending him...it's time for Gasol to be a physical player on BOTH sides of the ball, be aggressive and work the two-man with Bryant.

I don't see a reason why we can't win this game. LA has been playing very poorly (on their standards), while we've stepped it up and are currently the best defensive team in the league.

If Jennings plays smart and within himself, I think a nice home win will be waiting for us.:dribble:

• Owner

I don't see a reason why we can't win this game. LA has been playing very poorly (on their standards), while we've stepped it up and are currently the best defensive team in the league.

If Jennings plays smart and within himself, I think a nice home win will be waiting for us.:dribble:

At the end of the day, the Bucks will need to score points. They are probably the worst offensive team in the NBA, and it's going to be difficult beating a team ranked 1st offensively if you can't score baskets, even if you're an incredible defensive team (ask last year's Celtics, who were twice the defensive team the Bucks are right now).

LA is holding opponents to 44% FG, Bucks at almost 43%. LA's problem is covering the three, and the Bucks aren't lighting it up from downtown (19th in the league), and it's going to take a lot of threes to beat us OR locking up Kobe and Gasol both (which is what Denver did). I doubt both will have trouble today.

But who knows. I just don't think Kobe will let this team lose three consecutive games so early in the season.

At the end of the day, the Bucks will need to score points. They are probably the worst offensive team in the NBA, and it's going to be difficult beating a team ranked 1st offensively if you can't score baskets, even if you're an incredible defensive team (ask last year's Celtics, who were twice the defensive team the Bucks are right now).

LA is holding opponents to 44% FG, Bucks at almost 43%. LA's problem is covering the three, and the Bucks aren't lighting it up from downtown (19th in the league), and it's going to take a lot of threes to beat us OR locking up Kobe and Gasol both (which is what Denver did). I doubt both will have trouble today.

But who knows. I just don't think Kobe will let this team lose three consecutive games so early in the season.

While I agree to an extent, great defense can usually keep you in a game.

It's going to be a great game to watch. While the Bucks aren't great (or even good) offensively, they've shown sparks here and there.

I doubt Kobe even cares they are losing regular season games to be honest.

• Owner

See, LA is shooting 53% from the floor, 50% from three. That defense doesn't mean much against a team that scores better than the rest of the league.

When it mattered most, the Bucks shot under 40% in the third. They are struggling to keep up defensively, and it's turning them into rubbish back on offense, where they have to rely on Jennings to carry them home.