New York at LA Clippers

Not surprised we saw another monstrous performance from an opposing big! Griffin is absolutely outrageous.

Nice three game streak, I thought we were sunk entering the west coast trip at whatever awful record we had. True D'Antoni fashion, score and score and hope you finish with more points. Very efficient on offense the past few games.

Tough loss for the Clippers especially with Griffins crazy game. But their young core has amazing potential. Too bad the Clippers are cursed.

This reminds me tho of when I was hoping OKC got the #1 draft pick in 09, and now i'm just imagining what okc would be like if they did get him lol.

How bout that last spin move?! Once he works on it with a coach who can teach him how to make it less predictable and to protect the ball better when doing it hes going to be unstoppable with it...

i know what spinmove ur talkin about. it was the one on amar'e that was reminiscent of the "Dream" move against Patrick Ewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuSMjUTGQTg&feature=related

Hopefully I can find a highlight of Griffin doin it.

Oh man.. Griffin was going insane on this night and finished with a career high of 44 points adding 15 rebounds to the stats sheet. Great performance and game for him despite a bad loss to the struggling New York Knicks lead by Amare Stoudemire's 39 points and 11 boards. Clippers lost by 9. I really want them to win this easy game but the Knicks spoiled Griffin's night.

Oh man.. Griffin was going insane on this night and finished with a career high of 44 points adding 15 rebounds to the stats sheet. Great performance and game for him despite a bad loss to the struggling New York Knicks lead by Amare Stoudemire's 39 points and 11 boards. Clippers lost by 9. I really want them to win this easy game but the Knicks spoiled Griffin's night.

Is it possible that you watched every game last night? :lol:

nice recaps

That's the kinda games I love ! A lot of great plays, a huge game from one of my favorite players, Blake Griffin (I was very disappointed when he got injured last year, it was very hard to wait one year to see him in the NBA but... it was worth waiting lol), two teams that I love (I'm a Knicks fan... and the Clippers are among my 5 fav teams even if they suck right now) and most importantly a Knicks win of course ! third win in a row, we're now the second hottest team in the East (Orlando is first).

That's the way I LOVE it baby. Let's now focus on the Bobcats game in two days, for a fourth win a row.