Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

Seriously, what's wrong with D-Wade. His injury still bugging him or something else? :huh:

I still think LBJ and Wade will have a hard time learning to play on the court at the same time. Their styles are too similar. Maybe in big games they can be active and run fast break and each get triple doubles, but there will be some nights where it's ugly.

Team comes out flat yet again. Its clear that Spo isn't reaching these guys because they don't respect him. Is there any doubt that he needs to get the axe at this point? Dude is ridiculously in over his head.

Team comes out flat yet again. Its clear that Spo isn't reaching these guys because they don't respect him. Is there any doubt that he needs to get the axe at this point? Dude is ridiculously in over his head.

It's the players mindseys not Spo. Miami would be better with Monta n Millsap over Wade n Bosh btw..

Arroyo

Monta

LBJ

Millsap

Big Z

I dont know man, I think its all Spos fault. I mean, what motivation is there for the Heat? Everyone has been hating on them, so its not like they have any motivation. They have accomplished so much, so its not like they need to play harder for a common goal.

They have every right to come out flat, its up to the coach to inspire them to play hard. You see what im sayin? :lol:

Its all Spos fault.

Spo is getting kicked out no matter what he does anyway. You think a coach like Spo can really gain the respect of three guys who want a championship? When you think dynasty, you think Phil, Auerbach, and Riley, not Spo.

Edited by SRV

Spo is getting kicked out no matter what he does anyway. You think a coach like Spo can really gain the respect of three guys who want a championship? When you think dynasty, you think Phil, Auerbach, and Riley, not Spo.

It isn't like any of those guys were big names before they won titles.

• Owner

The same exact thing was said about Doc Rivers, actually.

Respect isn't earned by championships. Jerry Sloan is one of the most well-respected coaches in NBA history.

It shouldn't take a Pat Riley or a Phil Jackson to bring these guys together, because their egos aren't creating the problem. The problem starts with lack of defense in two spots on the floor, and lack of offensive consistency and uncertainty (which is all on Wade, LeBron and Bosh at this time).

The same exact thing was said about Doc Rivers, actually.

Respect isn't earned by championships. Jerry Sloan is one of the most well-respected coaches in NBA history.

It shouldn't take a Pat Riley or a Phil Jackson to bring these guys together, because their egos aren't creating the problem. The problem starts with lack of defense in two spots on the floor, and lack of offensive consistency and uncertainty (which is all on Wade, LeBron and Bosh at this time).

I'm sorry, but Doc is a hell of a motivator, played in the NBA(huge factor here) and knows how to get through to his guys. Jerry Sloan has taken teams to the NBA Finals and would have won a few had it not been for #23.

This team needs a motivator. Someone who can rally them together and get them to play hard every second of every game. Spo doesn't command respect from anyone, not even his own coaching staff.

That's a huge problem for me and is part of what I've said all along. He's not the right type of coach for this team.