Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Miami entering the Danny "Danger" Granger zone :lol: In all seriousness though after the lost to Memphis I think Miami is gonna be coming out firing on all cylinders and just flat out destroy this Pacer team. Well maybe not but it's my exception for any championship contending coming off a disappointed lost.

This is a huge game for the Pacers! We played Orlando tough Saturday, but if we can beat Miami then people will realize that we are for real. We have two huge mis-matches in this game from what I've seen. Hibbert against any big man from the Heat, and then Collison vs. Arroyo. I really think we have a great shot to surprise some people here! Let's pick up this huge win and get back to .500 Indiana!

Pacers just scored 35 on the Heat in a quarter and that's the most points allowed by them in a quarter this season, so yeah, looks like the absence of above average guys effected them greatly especially with LeBron and Wade struggling so much at the offensive end so far. Those two were just unbearable to watch so far. Shots not falling, turning the ball over so easily, not even moving without the ball. Just terrible.

TJ Ford has been great off the bench, 13 pts, 5/6 shooting.

Pacers just scored 35 on the Heat in a quarter and that's the most points allowed by them in a quarter this season, so yeah, looks like the absence of above average guys effected them greatly especially with LeBron and Wade struggling so much at the offensive end so far. Those two were just unbearable to watch so far. Shots not falling, turning the ball over so easily, not even moving without the ball. Just terrible.

TJ Ford has been great off the bench, 13 pts, 5/6 shooting.

Ford is not playing off the bench. (Collison is injured)

Whether it's deserved or not, and I believe it is, I would not be surprised to see Spo gone by tomorrow. There is no excuse for this team to be 8-6, especially with back-to-back losses against Memphis and Indiana.

Wade went 1-13 from the field, 1-5 from FT...we missed basically every three point shot, only 4 points off the bench..Pacers deserved to win. Heck, our horrible fan base was booing the team.

Edited by SRV