New York at Charlotte

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Drives me crazy when these Knicks announcers pull a "Michael Kay" and won't shut the [expletive] up about something, they talked about how good of a FT shooter Landry has been this year... Boom, misses one.

Went on and on about Danilo making 43 straight FTs and how one more ties a record... Boom, misses one.

Has no bearing on what happened or why it happened, just annoys me :lol:

Love this W, .500!

Amar'e had a ton of blocks tonight. I was watching with my buddy who asked if the Knicks were any good, I said 'they are always up 15 and end up giving up the tie, who knows if they win'. That was in the 2nd quarter, it came close enough to true :lol:

Fantastic game for Felton, super heady play at the end of the game. Up 2, 11 or so seconds left, Gallo missed the 2nd freethrow... Felton snuck behind Jackson and stole the ball, saved it in bounds, and got Gallo two more free throws. Went up 4 and iced the game.

Go Knicks!

• Like 1

Sweet win. Team is playing a lot better, nice to see W's on the road, something the Knicks haven't done in....literally a decade.

With that said, can't get too high on the team, they did play some pretty [expletive]ty opponents. But these are games Knick teams in the past would've lost, so certainly a step forward!