Dallas at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Going to be a tough game that's for sure. I really really hope Pop starts Mcdyess ahead of Blair. Last year Dice was able to do a solid job of "containing" Dirk. Duncan is too slow, and Blair will get eaten alive by him or Chandler. I'll also be curious to see if Splitter gets any playing time against Chandler. Tiago had a really good game against him in the Worlds.

No Roddy B yet I assume? That will mean JJ the troll will go all MJ on our [expletive] like he normally does.

no roddy b or no haywood.

man this is our 3rd back to back and its all in a row.

first we had hornets back to back, then bulls an okc back to back an now spurs then heat tomorrow.

mavs had some crazy back to back schedules.

That was a hell of a game, I'm glad that Dallas is the team who ended the Spurs streak...

Nowitzki was unbelievable as usual, even better than usual in fact, 26 pts (12/14 FG (!), 2/2 3pts), 8 rbds, 5 asts, it's hard to do better than that... Dirk is having a MVP season once again.

And Chandler was great too, definitely the center that they needed. And even without his back up, Haywood, they managed to beat the hottest team in the league. The Mavs still have a very good chance to win a ring this year. And they're gonna be even better when Rodrigue is back.

I'm really glad I watched this game.