Atlanta at New York

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Nice comeback in the 4th quarter for the Knicks but it wasn't enough as they lost by 9. Cobb... why do you care as long as you won the game?

We signed him to a MONSTER deal and he hasn't really looked like himself this year.

We signed him to a MONSTER deal and he hasn't really looked like himself this year.

15.7 points and 8.90 rebounds this year is not that bad. He could do much better though so I agree with you on that. He had a bad game because he was in foul trouble. But you get my point.. I meant, you have to be satisfied to win that game despite Smith's bad performance. Other players stepped up and that's what matters

15.7 points and 8.90 rebounds this year is not that bad. He could do much better though so I agree with you on that. He had a bad game because he was in foul trouble. But you get my point.. I meant, you have to be satisfied to win that game despite Smith's bad performance. Other players stepped up and that's what matters

It's just frustrating/annoying to see him have games liek this considering our "star", yet he shows up some nights and doesn't on others.