Miami at Dallas

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I don't understand what the Heat are thinking to start the 2nd half. They have been launching jumper after jumper. It is one thing if you are on fire or a shooter like a Ray Allen or Kyle Korver, but it is pitiful seeing this offense constantly chucking up jumpers. There is no reason at all for this team to go something like 10 possessions in a row without even attempting a shot in the paint.

Simply awful offensive execution to start the half, and their lack of success offensively has carried over to the defensive end as they aren't getting back in transition, which Kidd has done a great job of exploiting.

And even though he made the jumper, Bosh takes yet another jumper after the timeout. At least this one was in the flor of the offense, but still, attack the damn hoop. You have two of the best slashers in the league along with one of the best slashing big men.

LOL that was a funny play. LeBron gets a pick from Chris Bosh and then CB1 doesn't even roll, LBJ thinks he did and just passes it to a ghost. Man Heat looking so bad right now.. And then LeBron will complain and say Heat aren't fun. Guess you should of stay in Cleveland. You would surely have more fun

http://elyriact.smugmug.com/Sports/Cavs-Jan-7/Wizards-Cavaliers/759349344_oSoej-M.jpg

• Owner

Which player of the big three is shooting bad tonight? Wade and LeBron both.

I'm still wondering (without looking to see if they actually have done this yet) when all of the big three will have good shooting nights in the same game.

• Owner

What if (pause for the highly unlikely scenario is brought up) *gasp*... the Heat fail to make the playoffs!? :o

They'll make the playoffs, for sure. There's no way LeBron would let them miss it. He will go into selfish mode before they choke that bad. This is his city now.

I think it's everyones wish.

You're a terrible Raptor fan.

You want the Raptors to win every game, thus screwing up their chances at a great draft pick and you want the Heat to miss the playoffs, thus making it so that the Raptors don't even get their pick? -_-

• Like 1

You're a terrible Raptor fan.

You want the Raptors to win every game, thus screwing up their chances at a great draft pick and you want the Heat to miss the playoffs, thus making it so that the Raptors don't even get their pick? -_-

It's good if we get a good pick but honestly, I prefer when my team wins and most importantly fights and hustles to win games. In any case, we have a good future. We will have a lot of cap space soon and our players are most of them pretty young. They will improve. Ed Davis is coming back, all our players are developing and if we don't get the #1 pick, we'll still get a good pick :D

It really is amazing what happens when you actually drive into the paint. The Heat are shooting 8/11 in the quarter and have cut the Mavs lead from 19 to 6 and it is all because they stopped chucking jumpers and started to try and get into the paint. I don't understand why the feel the need to chuck jumpers all of the time.

They have looked better with Chalmers on the floor instead of Arroyo. I don't understand why he doesn't get minutes over Arroyo as he is clearly a better fit wwith the big three than Carlos is. I know he was injured early in the year, but he should still be getting more minutes now that he is healthy, and has been for a while.

Lol at the Heat color guy basically calling the Mav fans hypocrites for booing LeBron for hitting Butler in the face and not for booing Terry for his earlier foul on Chalmers. What did he expect? :lol:

Tyson Chanlder looke absolutely great tonight. This is the first time I've watched a Mavs game this season, so I can't comment on his play this year, but this was by far the best game that I've seen him play in at least 2 years. He was a huge factor defensively, on the glass and his length was a factor on the offensive end of the floor as well. He was the best player on the floor tonight for the Mavs as far as I'm concerned. Huge impact on the game.

Kidd had a nice game as well. Controlled the flow really well and made some very nice passes to get guys like Butler quality looks. His floor game was awesome tonight, especially in the 4th when Miami was making their run.