Houston at Memphis

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Consistency, consistency, consistency, that is all i ask for. This game is very much winable, but we suck so we will lose. The Grizzlies by 40.

What happened to BELIEVING??

What happened to BELIEVING??

Come on man I have never stopped BELIVING! I have stopped predicting that we are going to win before the game. I have been predicting a 40 point loss for everygame. I think we are 3-1 since I have started.

Great game on our part. I knew we were going to get a good game out of Martin but when you add 28 and 12 from Lowery and 42 from our bench, it makes us very hard to beat. 60% from the field and 70% from 3PT we shot flat out nuts today.

It's crazy watching Miller control the offense the way he does. It's also hilarious when he puts it on the floor in super slo-mo and gets the foul.

Great win definitely had to have it since the Rockets play the Bulls tomorrow night. Offensive juggernaut tonight.

Rough night for Jordan Hill. 21 minutes and he only had 3 rebounds and a block to show for it.

Ya I was hoping he would step it up a bit but never found a rhythm. Luis also looked a bit frustrated at times, didn't seem to find the boards tonight.

Budinger is still a big worry, he's just not effective.

Ya I was hoping he would step it up a bit but never found a rhythm. Luis also looked a bit frustrated at times, didn't seem to find the boards tonight.

Budinger is still a big worry, he's just not effective.

Well its hard to get rebounds when both teams are shooting above 50%.

Speaking of Chase Budinger, Ariza had 21 points. :glasses:

Good lord I knew Bud was struggling but I had no idea his numbers were this awful. 8.3 points per game on 37% shooting and 23% from behind the arc. His stats the past 5 games are even worse.

I like Bud but dude is an empty space when his shot is not falling.

• Like 1

So Yao Ming wants to play against the Pistons on Tuesday. Aaron Brooks will eventually be ready to go are you guys worried the chemistry will once again become a problem? Should Aaron come off the bench and just be eased into the lineup?

Lowry looks really comfortable now, and Brad is playing excellent.

Yeah if only he could shoot like this guy.....

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_brad_miller.jpg

53% FG% and 45% 3p%

Yeah Brad's stroking it. If only he could rebound...or defend.

So Yao Ming wants to play against the Pistons on Tuesday. Aaron Brooks will eventually be ready to go are you guys worried the chemistry will once again become a problem? Should Aaron come off the bench and just be eased into the lineup?

As for Brooks and Yao returning, bring them both off the bench. Like you said Lowry is playing some of the best basketball of his career, let Aaron come off the bench for just one game and see how it goes. Yao is limited in minutes anyways so I don't see how bringing him off the bench is going to be much of a difference. Chemistry, like the first 5 games this team was healthy, is definitely going to be an issue.

Edited by Dash

I agree Brooks should definately come off the bench, our starting line has been playing weel as of late. He also would give our bench a bit more scoring consistency.

Yao on the other hand i think we should start and not really worry about his minutes, he gets hurt anyways. lol