Houston at Memphis

Real Deal

Pure scoring point guards like Brooks are better suited for the bench. However, I don't think Brooks is going to be very happy about a demotion.

Yeah I dont either, he might be ok with it at the start but after a couple games he is going to want his spot back.

On an even brighter note, Patrick Patterson tore it up in the d-league.

22 points (10-14), 9 rebounds, 3 blocks and a steal.

Good news hopefully he can continue to improve.

Pure scoring point guards like Brooks are better suited for the bench. However, I don't think Brooks is going to be very happy about a demotion.

Especially with his contract situation.

Great to see Patterson develop his game.

Edited by htown11

If the Rockets ever start sending signals that they feel Brooks is better suited for the bench, you can bet that they will be shipping him out of here sometime in the coming months.

If the Rockets ever start sending signals that they feel Brooks is better suited for the bench, you can bet that they will be shipping him out of here sometime in the coming months.

Ya I am really interested to see what they do with Aaron. Lowry is definitely starting material and if he keeps playing the way he is with the extended PT that he has seen then it doesn't make sense to keep Brooks on the bench if the Rockets actually get a decent offer. But since he said no untouchables I wonder if the package will be a big one involving AB for a SUPERSTAR come on Morey this time for real lol.

Ya I am really interested to see what they do with Aaron. Lowry is definitely starting material and if he keeps playing the way he is with the extended PT that he has seen then it doesn't make sense to keep Brooks on the bench if the Rockets actually get a decent offer. But since he said no untouchables I wonder if the package will be a big one involving AB for a SUPERSTAR come on Morey this time for real lol.

Doubt it. Most likely scenario is that Brooks is traded with picks for an all-star or at least borderline like Andre Iguodala.

Doubt it. Most likely scenario is that Brooks is traded with picks for an all-star or at least borderline like Andre Iguodala.