Miami at Washington

Real Deal

I don't even care that Kirk didn't get the call, it's so obvious the refs weren't going to call that on us...

[expletive] the Heat. [expletive] sports. I'm going to cut myself now. -_-

sports is a drug bro.. it's just like when we hear the smoker say he'll stop

Edited by *Swish*

I drink, not smoke. Sometimes I try to stop drinking but I even have dreams on a regular basis where i buy Liquor and drink it in my dream.

I'll buy you this shirt for your birthday bro

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/alcoholic_athlete-13201.jpg

Why fans of another big name team would complain about calls is beyond me but anyways, great win for this team. They showed the ability to grind out a win even if they were clearly outplayed on the road. That's a real good sign to me. We would've lost this game earlier in the year.

The Wizards have the athleticism to match up with the Heat... probably the reason why it was so close. They really should have won, but they made some rookie-like mistakes towards the end that often comes with these young teams.

Nick Young is a special player IMO. Not only is he very athletic and long, but he understands how to move without the ball, and create his own shot offensively with ease. I think Nick would strive in a more structured system though, but either way, he could be a future all star if adds other elements to his game, like any sense of court vision or rebounding. Good coaching would go a long way for him.

• Like 1