Boston at Orlando

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Don't see Arenas having a good game here, I think the Celtics D will give him a ton of problems. Dwight should have a good game, he's been a beast lately.

Celtics should end up on top, 94-80.

14 pts?! It'll be much closer, bro. Trust me. No more than 10 pts margin.

Edited by Shaliq

This will be a real test for us. I hope Dwight doesn't end up getting into foul trouble right away.

Ahh, c'mon! It's a home game! You guys can do it!! ;) This new Magic team is completely reinvigorated!Plenty of options on offense - remember that sick alley-oop: Hedo to J-rich last night? Look for more of the same...

Edited by Shaliq
  • Like 1

Ahh, c'mon! It's a home game! You guys can do it!! ;) This new Magic team is completely reinvigorated!Plenty of options on offense - remember that sick alley-oop: Hedo to J-rich last night? Look for more of the same...

Yeah man, Turkoglue is awesome. But I still think we're going to have to end up getting another big for a playoff run. Because Boston is too big, and we'll need someone else out there because they'll just keep fouling Dwight.

Magic making the extra pass and they're getting easy buckets with easy threes and shots. Playing really well. Turkoglu is setting with good open threes. That's his game.Already with 8 points in 6 minutes. 13-4 for the Magic. They're really going to be tough to beat if they build up that chemistry with their new teammates.

Shaq looks helpless out there. I was watching an old game last night(2004), and even as a power player, he still had his speed in 04. His quick spin move was death for the defender. At the beginning of today's game, he was trying to over power Dwight with no success, a clear sign that he is helpless as he can no longer make a speed move and cannot overpower an opponent. Time to quit throwing him the ball for the rest of the game as I believe his ego may take over against Dwight.

OH MAN! down 13-0, the Celtics are back in it 13-12! Pierce is leading the Celtics right now and is their main passer since Rondo is injured. Good comeback. Let's see how the Magic respond to that. The problem now is that they will need to respond without Dwight Howard for a bit who had to sit down due to two quick fouls.

Lmao come on Dwight, that was 100% correct call though.

Agreed, it's funny because he got fouled on the previous possession and when he was shooting his 2nd FT is when i turned to the TV and I was like wtf is going on? It had to be at least 20 seconds before he shot the ball I thought it was a tech or some sort of special FT I had no clue what was going on, then Ray Allen started throwing his arm back in forth like he was counting off seconds and I was like seriously Ray Allen I agree. Then he got fouled again and I was like omg let's see if they call something this time and sure enough they did and I was actually counting with the ref I only got to like 8 or 9 lol but still completely ridiculous how long it takes him. He stares at the ground then he dribbles the ball slowly 4 or 5 times, awful. Great call by the refs.

It seems Boston can just turn their game on whenever they want and take the lead as they please. They were down 13-0 and had no worries and took the lead with ease.

Howard is having little to none impact. His leadership isn't showing at all. He already got his tenth technical this year? That's absolutely terrible. Arenas is having a solid game, and Anderson and Bass are doing a good job of getting to the line.

Meanwhile, every player on Boston is working on the defensive end. Daniels got a few turnovers, Big Baby is taking up space in the paint, and they are fouling to not give up easy shots. Offensively they are communicating just as well. And this is without Rondo.

In the past two years it seems like Boston has had their way with this team, and every other team in the east for that matter. It's because they have mental toughness.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

After a 13-0 start, the Magic have been playing really poorly. Making lazy passes. Lazy on both ends of the floor. I think they should focus on giving it to Howard in the second half. Even though he is having an off night right now with 1 point and 6 rebounds, he's their leader and they should have faith in him. Second of all, I think all the guards should stop settling for jump shots and really start focusing on driving to the hoop or making the extra pass like they did in the beginning which worked perfectly.

I really liked to watch the against the Spurs pushing the basketball. They should do the same tonight against this old veteran Celtics team who won't go away. Hope to see a better second half; it was pretty boring with all these fouls and these turnovers etc. Celtics aren't the fastest team in the NBA especially without Rondo so Magic should out run them with all these fast guards. Take the jump shot only when you have it open and everything will be alright in the second half.46-36 ended the half with a Nelson buzzer. Hope to see a good comeback.